Wishin I was...

Knee deep in the water somewhere

Got the sky breeze and it don't seem fair

Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair!!!!!

Oh Wait---- This time NEXT MONTH I will be in paradise!!!! Less than one month!!! I can't believe it! I feel like I have been waiting for years. It's been so long since we've cruised. I'm not sure how I will make it this last month.

How much longer do you have, and what do you do to keep your "feet on the ground" so that you can carry on with life? ;)

Just had to share with everyone!!!!

Oh Wait---- This time NEXT MONTH I will be in paradise!!!! Less than one month!!! I can't believe it! I feel like I have been waiting for years. It's been so long since we've cruised. I'm not sure how I will make it this last month.

How much longer do you have, and what do you do to keep your "feet on the ground" so that you can carry on with life? ;)

We have 48hrs until we sail!!!!!!!!!

We leave in 3 days on the Pride:D:D We have become multiple per year cruisers to help with the PCD:rolleyes:

We have to walk two blocks, as we live on the bay side of this Island for fishing.

Now that I have mobility concerns, I drive most of the way, but tourists like the winter rates, warm water (80 today), and condos on the Gulf side.

Constant state of waiting. DH and I just started new jobs, so we have six months until our vacation days can be used, so we have been window shopping cruises.

This next time we WILL leave from the East Coast though. Hopefully we can decide and book soon so that we will have something to look forward to!

Hope you have a great trip!!

Been waiting since April...BUT, in the last 2 weeks, this cruise has become our honeymoon!!!!! So excited! But it feels like the days until our cruise next week are stretching even longer now.

Sitting in the airport waiting to board our red eye flight to Fort Lauderdale :D. Not thrilled about the timing of the flight, but definitely thrilled that it is finally here!! One day in FLL, then off on the Destiny. Woooo HOOOOO :):p:D

Wishin I was.....at Passion Island in Cozumel.

Feels strange to not have a cruise on tap....first time since 2009.......

starting to bother me.....I feel out of sorts......something ain't right.......

I must look at booking for 2013 before a spring or gear pops loose!

Archived