Updates from Enchantment?

alfaeric

I see Carnival Pride heading south in mid Chesapeake making less than a knot.

AIS now shows her anchored just south of Chesapeake Beach... Her destination is listed as Buoy #77 at 8pm EDT tonight.... This is just south of Cove Point, and is at the north end of an a pilot area. I wonder if they will be swapping pilots?

Aloha,

John

I have a friend who lives on the Bay and she can see the Pride and the Enchantment from her house. She just said she stills sees both of them anchored.

Your friend must be mistaken as the Pride is at Annapolis anchorage in Maryland and Enchantment is at Cape Charles anchorage in Virginia about 100 miles apart

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Your friend must be mistaken as the Pride is at Annapolis anchorage in Maryland and Enchantment is at Cape Charles anchorage in Virginia about 100 miles apart

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what to tell you except that at 7:37 this morning she said she could still see the Pride at anchor. I don't know exactly where she lives on the bay but it's not too far from the Cheasapeake Bay Bridge (not the tunnel- the bridge) and she can see all of the ships that sail from the Baltimore port as they pass her house on their way out of the bay .

Archived