One Day Sale - All of you Early Savers check your prices

bkerber

Not early saver, but still before final payment and thinking of switching. :D Anyway, my price went down- To what I paid for it when I booked. It has been higher for past guest and ES was about what I paid. I had planned on trying for ES before it goes away (December I think), but if ES prices aren't cheaper, I don't know if I want to deal with the restrictions. I am beginning to think I must have gotten a decent deal (which I originally did not think was that great considering my 8A for three last year was not much higher than my 4G rate for three). Oh decisions.

Not early saver, but still before final payment and thinking of switching. :D Anyway, my price went down- To what I paid for it when I booked. It has been higher for past guest and ES was about what I paid. I had planned on trying for ES before it goes away (December I think), but if ES prices aren't cheaper, I don't know if I want to deal with the restrictions. I am beginning to think I must have gotten a decent deal (which I originally did not think was that great considering my 8A for three last year was not much higher than my 4G rate for three). Oh decisions.

I just switched to ES yesterday. Freaks me out a bit, but my same cruise the end of this month has dropped $50 p/p, and I'd hate to miss out on a drop like that. The prices have moved up a few $'s from when I booked as well, but I paid $49.60 for the cabin to go from 4e to 6a. So I'm ok with that. Especially since I can watch for price drops through the holidays, when I'm hoping to catch some good drops.

I didn't have early saver, but a past guest rate. Saw the email from Carnival about the sale this morning. I decided after seeing your post though maybe I should just check. Well, got my very first price drop saved $60.00. I still just can't believe it.:D

I didn't have early saver, but a past guest rate. Saw the email from Carnival about the sale this morning. I decided after seeing your post though maybe I should just check. Well, got my very first price drop saved $60.00. I still just can't believe it.:D

Im glad you got a drop! I know how excited I was to get mine.

Ok, this is the first cruise that I have booked myself, but my 3rd cruise. I am booked in an interior 4B cabin on the Riveria. Looking at the prices today, and cabins available with the 'one day sale' and saw a cabin on the Empress deck going for the same price that I paid. I booked ES, and am paid in full. There are three of us in the cabin. Our current rate is $403.00. I called Carnival and was told that I would have to pay to upgrade to that deck. Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but, why am I not eligible for a free upgrade?? If I were just booking it today, I could get a much better location for the same price. The lady kept saying my rate was $509.00. When I look under "Manage my Cruise", yes, for the first 2 guests it says $509.00, then $189.00 for the third guest. The average is $403.00. Please be gentle as I am just trying to figure this out!! (and get off the Riveria deck if at all possible :))

Tamara

I don't see any fare drops for the ceruises I have booked, but Past Guests that are already booked may find that they can move "up" several decks using the "One Day Sale Past Guest with Upgrades" - they look to be offering higher deck upgrades than normal. Ken

Archived