*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

The streaming Emerald Cam sucks. Whenever it freezes, it doesn't resume until you refresh it. The nearly identical ABC 13 Cam never froze.

I guess a couple of good things are the picture quality is better, and I assume the camera operator follows ships more frequently (like right now) since that is the main reason people watch this webcam. But I still can't watch it as a video.

Considering changing my username to "People Are Strange" or "Dylan Is Strange" in the future.

Input and complaints about my idea are welcome. :eek:

I just wanted to say THANKS to you for all the work that you do keeping the rest of us informed of the ships coming and going from Galveston! BTW....I don't think you're STRANGE at all.....:D

Don't you dare!

We are all still rooting for you for your first cruise.....and this simple little thread has been and will continue to be a great connector for all of us that love sailing out of Galveston and sailing on Royal.

Let it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thank you!

We will be boarding in a few hours!!!!! I can't wait to sit on the porch!. (we have corner aft 7688 and it is so big I renamed it the porch!)

Galveston cruiser and I just brought

The Navigator in from Rome and Barcelona

In 7688. Adrian your room attendant is wonderful.

Enjoy the cabin.

Good morning! Magic is docking, and I *think* I see the Navigator coming in. There's a moving blue blob on the Harbor Cam that looks like the anchor!

Edit...She is coming in. I can see her on the Emerald Cam.

Edited by Cindy

Good morning! Magic is docking, and I *think* I see the Navigator coming in. There's a moving blue blob on the Harbor Cam that looks like the anchor!

Edit...She is coming in. I can see her on the Emerald Cam.

We are on board. All is well. We love this ship and she is going to stay in Galveston a while!

Maybe even after April 2015! Yes, you heard it first here! There is talk of not sending NV to Asia! We'll see ;)