One Man's Review of the Caribbean Princess

lovelearnteach

I find this review to be.......  

127 members have voted

1. 1. I find this review to be.......

I hope you can answer this question for me. We will be on CB in January. I think we will enjoy sitting on the Promenade deck in the lovely teak loungers. Don't really want to sit in the sun around the pool. Do you recall if the promenade deck seating was full or is that a viable option most of the day? In case we want to do a little sun worshipping are there loungers away from the pool area on the sun deck?

We do not have a balcony cabin or would sit there. Really don't want the expense of the Sanctuary. I am writing assuming that they have the wood loungers on the promenade deck.

Really enjoyed your review and responses to questions. Thanks for your help.

Do you know, or anyone else know if they have "tea time" in the afternoon like some of the ships?

All Princess ships have an hour of Afternoon Tea in a dining room every day except embarkation day.

It usually starts at 3:30 PM, but could vary by ship. Complete with scones, finger sandwiches, cookies, etc.

All Princess ships have an hour of Afternoon Tea in a dining room every day except embarkation day.

It usually starts at 3:30 PM, but could vary by ship. Complete with scones, finger sandwiches, cookies, etc.

And might I ad, it is fun to g to and enjoy? We always do it a couple times each cruise!

I hope you can answer this question for me. We will be on CB in January. I think we will enjoy sitting on the Promenade deck in the lovely teak loungers. Don't really want to sit in the sun around the pool. Do you recall if the promenade deck seating was full or is that a viable option most of the day? In case we want to do a little sun worshipping are there loungers away from the pool area on the sun deck?

We do not have a balcony cabin or would sit there. Really don't want the expense of the Sanctuary. I am writing assuming that they have the wood loungers on the promenade deck.

Really enjoyed your review and responses to questions. Thanks for your help.

I might be remembering wrong, and I'm sure someone will correct me, but I don't recall there being loungers on the Promenade Deck. There are very nice chairs, and I never had a problem finding an empty. Warning - they do not allow smoking on the CB, for the most part, but there are spots were you can smoke on the Promenade Deck, and I usually managed to find that spot, settle down for a restful read and bam -- smoke. I think that it was on the starboard side.

I might be remembering wrong, and I'm sure someone will correct me, but I don't recall there being loungers on the Promenade Deck. There are very nice chairs, and I never had a problem finding an empty.

Your memory is correct as the picture below shows.

778170628_02912_10.06PromenadeDeckdeck7PC100337.jpg.1dd5e3d5e6cbd177ef894f11c6e222ea.jpg

• 1 year later...