Spirit cabin 10668

BMT

Help - anyone have any knowledge of this? Opposite side to Kids Club - noise?

Strange shaped balcony - will we be able to get two chairs on this?

Unfortunately, we are not familiar with this ship, so any advice would be gratefully received.:D:D

Thanks

Nice enough cabin. Not next to Charlie's, but on the opposite side of the ship. It is right at the "bump out" so a little strange shape. Two chairs should be fine. There are cabins above and below, so noise should be fine. Enjoy your cruise. Spirit is our favorite ship.

Nice enough cabin. Not next to Charlie's, but on the opposite side of the ship. It is right at the "bump out" so a little strange shape. Two chairs should be fine. There are cabins above and below, so noise should be fine. Enjoy your cruise. Spirit is our favorite ship.

Thank you - just as I thought!!:D:D Still like to know why mpk thinks we should change cabins!! Curiouser and curiouser:confused::confused: And a bit concerned!!

In addition, its near the lift!! Also, the balcony should be well protected from the wind when sailing. Not communicating either!!:D And, as you say, cabins above and below.

We are on a B2B over Christmas - our first experience of the Spirit - we enjoyed the Jade last year. Now looking at another Spirit cruise and was offered this 'strange' cabin!!

Thanks again.

No reason to change cabins, we were in that area last yearon the Spirit, and it was awesome! (kinda like a little part of the ship just for us!) I think the PP was messin' with you - notice the wink??

We have stayed in 11668 which is one floor above and it was real loud. Directly behind our cabin or above yours is the Table tennis area and when people/kids start playing/banging paddles at 3 am it gets loud!

We really did like the Spirit and was on it several times but would never book that room again.

We have stayed in 11668 which is one floor above and it was real loud. Directly behind our cabin or above yours is the Table tennis area and when people/kids start playing/banging paddles at 3 am it gets loud!

We really did like the Spirit and was on it several times but would never book that room again.

Next to it is loud , below it will be worse .

I have not stayed in this cabin But have cruised enough to know ;)

GL

Blimey O'Reilly!!:D I really missed this one!! I NEVER stay below the sports deck.

I was thrown by the fact that this is the ONLY cabin available on the cruise I am looking at. For some strange reason, because of multiple boarding ports probably, all the balconies appear to be guarantee. So I could in theory, land back in this one!!!:eek::eek:

Blimey O'Reilly!!:D I really missed this one!! I NEVER stay below the sports deck.

I was thrown by the fact that this is the ONLY cabin available on the cruise I am looking at. For some strange reason, because of multiple boarding ports probably, all the balconies appear to be guarantee. So I could in theory, land back in this one!!!:eek::eek:

I have seen picture's of the cabin and it's looking great.

And the people liked the room very much.

Connie

Oh well, thanks everyone!! I really can't take a chance on this cabin - not with table tennis directly above - I think our afternoon siestas will be disturbed. I have been below the running track and heard the noise - this could potentially, be a lot worse.

Anyway, have now snatched the last Yacht Club cabin/suite on the new MSC Divina. We usually can't have a suite because we require two beds and a walk-in shower, not a tub. This is a handicapped suite - a bonus!!

Never been MSC before, but have heard that the suite life is exceptional - we shall see!! Private lounge, private dining room, wine with dinner, apperitifs, free minibar - bit wasted on us as we don't drink!! Oh and a butler - he can go buttle elsewhere!! Unless he is very good at supplying cappucinos!!

Will certainly be a new experience - good job we like pasta!!!:D:D:D

We stayed in an interior (room 10671) back in September of last year and didn't hear a noise...ever. It was a great location. We did pick it because it was close to the kids area (we had our then 3 year old with us and it was her first cruise) and it was also close to the awesome kids pool and slides out back (it has to be the best kids pool area I've ever seen on NCL).

I can tell you this...(since our little one was in the kids program), that at night, they did activities (making things) and watched movies. The "play time" was over at an early time. When I ask them why (because our little one wanted to play in the jungle gym that had there one night), they told me because they couldn't make any noise after a certain time because of the passenger rooms above, below and next to them. They did a good job. I never heard anything. :)

Archived