Kid's Menu change?

I've not heard that they have but haven't been yet.

In my experience though kid's menus are pretty much the same everywhere land and sea: mac & cheese, hamburger, hotdog, fish sandwich, chicken sandwich, spaghetti and marinara, possibly PB&J.

Even Red Lobster got rid of the kid's lobster tail.

I still think it's terrible that most "kid food" has such poor nutritional value. It's appalling that they have very few healthy options marketed for children.

But then, I have the same complaint about nearly every restaurant that we take our three year old too. It gets a lot more expensive when we have to order him an adult entree to get something better.

Susie I agree with you. We just share our meals with our kids and maybe order them a extra side or appitizer.

My kids don't usally care for the kids meal choices. They love cruising cause they can have anything they want. We love that we don't have to play extra for the kids to have alll the seafood they want. Both my kids are huge fish fans.

I still think it's terrible that most "kid food" has such poor nutritional value. It's appalling that they have very few healthy options marketed for children.

It's funny what losing a lot of weight will do for us in terms of education and how we feed our kids. Thanks to Nutrisystem I now find myself also often appaled at kids menu options. Most of the places we go to offer semi-healthy options though so I always make it a negotiation. You can only have fries if you get the grilled chicken or the hot dog. If you want the pizza you have to get brocolli. And so the list goes on. :)

Archived