Carnival called me twice.. any ideas?

ksavitz1

Have you been doing mock bookings for cruises on their web site? When I do, the PVP assigned to me calls every time. I politely tell her when I am ready, I will let her know. Doesn't work-she calls every time.

I have done mock bookings.. but didn't go the whole way through and I dont think I was logged in.

OH I hope it's a fairy! :) haha

Has your final payment been made yet? Is it due? Is your booking linked to another one for dinner purposes? Maybe your or a linked booking's final payment is past due.

I got a call (with no message left) because my linked MIL's booking final payment had not been made yet... not sure how the lines of communication got crossed, but I'd call them back ASAP to be totally sure of the reason they called.

Has your final payment been made yet? Is it due? Is your booking linked to another one for dinner purposes? Maybe your or a linked booking's final payment is past due.

I got a call (with no message left) because my linked MIL's booking final payment had not been made yet... not sure how the lines of communication got crossed, but I'd call them back ASAP to be totally sure of the reason they called.

Sylphy...Sorry to ask an off topic question...how did you like the Fascination? Would love to hear about it...looking at her for spring break...thanks!

called carnival back, they had nothing on file about the calls :(

I'd just make sure everyone is paid-up and there are no loose ends. If they have no record it was more than likely a "reminder" that you haven't purchased Carnivals Vacation Protection Plan. If you don't want it, you might occasionally check your Cruise Manager after Final Payment to make sure they didn't add it in. ken

It was the upsell fairy for us yesterday lol (BReeze cruise this Sunday) and I totally bought in lol. Hope it was worth it (from 1st floor inside to Cove Balcony.) Its a surprise for DH's bday!

We're on Breeze early January, similarly Riviera Inside Cabin - how much did they want for a Cove? Did they offer a StandardBalcony/price?

thanks,

Ken

We're on Breeze early January, similarly Riviera Inside Cabin - how much did they want for a Cove? Did they offer a StandardBalcony/price?

thanks,

Ken

It was $140 pp for this upgrade. Based on what I had been looking at for Cove prices when we booked the cruise this was a good deal for us- and obviously a big upgrade. There was no standard balcony upgrade option.

We received an email for upgrading from a porthole to oceanview. We did that :) but forgot to ask if they had an upgrade to a balcony. Do they offer upgrades more then once? We are on the Victory Jan 27-Feb 4. We always do an interior room and are excited to try the oceanview but a balcony would be neat too ;)

Carnival has called me twice.

Once yesterday and once today, I missed the calls both times and they didn't leave messages. I haven't received any emails. Any ideas on what this could be?

Planning on calling back tomorrow.

called carnival back, they had nothing on file about the calls :(

One of the housekeeping staff members on the Imagination called off sick. They need you to fill in.

Sylphy...Sorry to ask an off topic question...how did you like the Fascination? Would love to hear about it...looking at her for spring break...thanks!

No worries! I liked it, though smaller than the Dream, there was still plenty to do and the ship was in good shape. There is a link to my photos in my signature.

Archived