Sunday, December 30 Sail-Away...NA & Westerdam!

innlady1

Good evening everyone! Just got home a half hour or so ago from Holly's 10th birthday party...I had my nook with me but felt weird whipping it out at the party with the other grandparents there and all...LOL!

Glad it was a great sailaway...sounds like the Westerdam didn't disappoint again! YES!!!

See you all tomorrow - anyone who wants to watch the competition sailaway.

Melodie...which Princess ship did you not like? We've only sailed on the Caribbean Princess...and I didn't like that layout. Too many very frustrating "dead ends". Not being able to find our way around because of dead end hallways, etc.

hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO hOLLY, sHEILA. i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE OTHER GRANDPARENTS. yOU'LL HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW YOU CAN WATCH THE SAILAWAY ON THE NOOK. i HAVE A KINDLE THAT HAS INTERNET BUT i'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF USING IT AND DON'T KNOW HOW.

hAPPY nEW yEAR TO YOU AND fRED. gOING OUT EARLY TONIGHT AND COMING HOME LATE SO WILL MISS THIS SAILAWAY. sEE YOU ALL IN 2013.

WHAT A MESS. MY CAPS WERE ON. SORRY.

hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO hOLLY, sHEILA. i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE OTHER GRANDPARENTS. yOU'LL HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW YOU CAN WATCH THE SAILAWAY ON THE NOOK. i HAVE A KINDLE THAT HAS INTERNET BUT i'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF USING IT AND DON'T KNOW HOW.

hAPPY nEW yEAR TO YOU AND fRED. gOING OUT EARLY TONIGHT AND COMING HOME LATE SO WILL MISS THIS SAILAWAY. sEE YOU ALL IN 2013.

I especially like all the lower case letters at the start of a lot of words. Isn't technology wonderful?

Even though it won't be HAL ships, I wish they'd hold them until 2350 so they could blow the horn going through the channel at midnight.

Roy

Carol, I just found this post! Thanks so much for Holly's birthday wishes. And, yes, I'll show you on the Nook.

Archived