Piano entertainment on the Dawn

Mommy oooo

Margie Hobbs was in Gatsby's most nights last week. There were two men that we saw as well. One was Eric I think. I do not recasll the other.

Ohhh. If it was Eric, then that would Eric Lilly. Our favorite piano player. Hopefuly he'll be on board still in February. He played every night in the Star bar.

Ohhh. If it was Eric, then that would Eric Lilly. Our favorite piano player. Hopefuly he'll be on board still in February. He played every night in the Star bar.

Eric Lilly is correct - we saw him in the Star Bar and he did one night in the Atrium and I think one in Gatsby's while Margie and Duo Luna had the night off.

Ariel Jacobe is performing in Gatsby's most nights, and he is fantastic. He can recall just about any song, and he's an engaging performer.

I totally agree, Ariel is very talented. I have always been impressed by the various pianists who have performed in the lounges of NCL ships. Consider yourself fortunate if one of the following is onboard your cruise- Vladimir Krevian, Fabrizio Caligaris, Pamala Stanley, Bernie Martini and of course Ariel.

• 2 years later...