Pride New Year's cruise: a quick trip report with pictures

wxtrix

Thank you for your review. We sail her in 25 days. Can you tell me if the lido mid pool was open at all during this cruise on the way to/from FL? I heard that sometimes the pool is covered by the enclosed roof and the water is heated. On all our other cruises, the pools were drained at night and filled fresh in the morning so when I heard this, I knew it was info that i wanted to ask someone recently on the Pride. Thank you!

The roof was closed and pool was heated just an fyi.... I was on the cruise also.

Can you confirm, please, whether there is a 15 drink max using the Cheers Bar Program? If so, do sodas count in that number? Am considering purchasing the package, but the answers to these questions are vital info needed to make a decision.

Technically there is NO LIMIT.... I was on same cruise and had the package. They are aloud to refuse service at any time tho.... as per John Healds webpage they are supposed to check you first and then determine if more is ok but as he stated the ships are still learning and some are misunderstanding this. My Father in law was cut off several tiems and I was once at 15 but 2 other days I hit 17 as I saved all my reciepts to see the value of it etc..... if they "flag you" order from the servers not the bartenders and it would be fine and you can always bar hop and then you do not have to worry.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived