Any recommendations for private tour companies in Naples?

MindyM

I have used a few tour companies in Italy. They were all good but my favorite is All Around Italy at www.allarounditaly.net Fabrizio and his crew are all very knowledgeable and fun. I have used them for Naples, Rome and Livorno and can't wait until next fall for a repeat. I found out about All Around Italy back in 2009 from a fellow Cruise Critic member. They take getting you back to the ship on time very seriously, even offering a night at mama's house and a drive to the next port if you miss the ship! Seriously! What more can you ask? Enjoy Italy!

We found a wonderful company for Athens (Athens Taxi) last time and are looking for a company like this in Naples. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just returned from my cruise this week and can highly recommend Carmine(co-owner with his cousin Vito) of See Amalfi Coast dot com. They are so very passionate about their home and country and will share the joy with you.

Rome In Limo!! We thought they MADE our trip! We did the Naples to Pompeii to Amalfi Coast (Sorrento and Positano).

I have a detailed review here, scroll to post 85 to see the start of our Naples review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1700095&page=5

Thanks for sharing this with us, LOVED it :)

I can definitely recommend Pleasantravel.com I have arranged tours through them twice before and they were awesome, the highlight of my trip. Mariano Fiorentino speaks excellent English and is a great guide. I blogged about it and maybe it will give you some ideas. You can customize your tour and see things you would otherwise never get to see.

http://margieinitaly.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/travel-in-italy-port-of-napoli-and-private-tour-on-the-amalfi-coast/

Good luck!

Another vote for Romeinlimo! I've used them since 2004 and I've only had great service from them. Their drivers have been with them forever and I think that's a terrific sign. I highly suggest Raffaele in Naples. I adore him! Have a great time.

That is a great tour company in Athens, by the way :)

Archived