NCL Video Tours

UnObstructedView

Hello, fellow Freestyle cruisers!

We've created brief ship/room tours from our NCL travels, and we invite you to take a peek. Enjoy!

NCL Star:

Great Stirrup Cay:

NCL Sun:

Sun Aft Balcony:

NCL Dawn:

Dawn Garden Villa:

NCL Pearl: Coming Soon

NCL Epic: Coming Soon!

If you have any requests or feedback, please yell. We're trying to make these videos useful for people like us, travelers who either want to see what they're getting before they book or need a video reminder of the vacation you just completed!

...Smooth sailing!

Thank you for the preview, we will be on the Sun later this year and she looks beautiful! Do you recall if there are seats at the cafe bar?

Yes, the java cafe in the lobby had lots of seating and a handful of windows. There were both bar stools and table/chair setups. The views from the windows on deck 5 were decent, too.

That's great, thanks! I do enjoy my coffee breaks and it will be nice to have a special area to relax with one.

That will be a good spot. I was surprised how quiet it was most times. The only exception was around dinner time, especially when the photographers came out. Those times seemed to grow a little noisy.

...but you're still on a vacation barge!

That will be a good spot. I was surprised how quiet it was most times. The only exception was around dinner time, especially when the photographers came out. Those times seemed to grow a little noisy.

...but you're still on a vacation barge!

Well if a photographer wants to take a picture of me holding a coffee, click away!! It would probably be the most authentic pose in a ship photo I ever had taken!:p

Well if a photographer wants to take a picture of me holding a coffee, click away!! It would probably be the most authentic pose in a ship photo I ever had taken!:p

That can surely be arranged! Although the "fancy" coffee is not complimentary, the slices of cake you see there are included.

Archived