Cheers Now has a 15 Drink Limit

MrPete

?? Ok, you don't like being able to go to cabin immediately to drop off bags, having a bunch of happy crew cheering as you enter the ship,

you don't like live music all over the ship all the time...5 piece reggae band with a girl signer...when they are on break the steel drum guy comes on OR the dj plays jimmy buffet/reggae??

You don't like big productions shows with 4 singers...headliner shows (Oh What a Night Franki Valli on Pearl, Blue Man Group on Epic)

Happy Washy Washy hand sanitizer peeps at door of buffet?

Drink specials ? (happy hour)

24 hour food served in Blue Lagoon?

Come back from the islands, guess you would turn down a cold juice and cold towel??

Mr Pete, I guess you would be turned off by tons of happy crew/officers...all over the ship all the time...the chance to meet/greet cruise director and staff and even the entertainers??

But if you want a ship where the passengers have to entertain themselves stick with Carnival

I hear Carnival has a new show "Glee" >>> cruisers practice a song to sing and dance in chorus...wow

What next? Uncle Henry's favorite Korean War Stories and Uncle Will's favorite fishing stores for an evening of fun on Carnival??

Carnival is becoming the "amuse yourself" line...NCL is polar opposite

but if you don't like music and entertainment and fun you won't like NCL

(ps...I am certain whole new management, philosophy since you once had a bad cruise there ...how many years ago??)

I'm sure there is, but fool me once.....

And haven't found a reason to return. No need to worry about it with an advertisement post.

Why are you on the Carnival board?????

Because there alot of us that cruise multiple lines

I think the one you quoted has 14 Carnival cruises

Not as many as me but more than you;)

Because there alot of us that cruise multiple lines

I think the one you quoted has 14 Carnival cruises

Not as many as me but more than you;)

oh so if you have more cruises than someone else you are better than someone who hasn`t

Sounds a bit arrogant to me...just like look I have more posts than you so that makes me smarter....duh....;)...and yes if you put in animation it makes a post seem better:o

oh so if you have more cruises than someone else you are better than someone who hasn`t

Sounds a bit arrogant to me...just like look I have more posts than you so that makes me smarter....duh....;)...and yes if you put in animation it makes a post seem better:o

Having more or less cruises doesnt make anybody better or worse

An If someone has more cruises than another that would be a fact not arrogance.

What I was commenting on is you asked why they were on the Carnival board.

They do have alot more cruises on CCL and that means usually more experience. Usually with experience we would hope would come knowledge

Also with cruising other cruislines it gives a poster more of an unbiased opinion.

Archived