Allegrissimo 2013?

LukeSkywalker

Hello, I just checked the (Swiss) MSC homepage, and found out that apparently sparkling wine is no longer included in the Allegrissimo drinks package (for adults, of course). This used to be included on my last MSC cruise in September 2012, and we enjoyed it a lot. Does anybody have any additional information if this is correct? Many thanks.

This is the info on the Irish MSC website (http://www.msccruises.ie/ie_en/Already-Booked/Allegrissimo_package.aspx which indicates that there are 2 sparkling wines included:

ALLEGRISSIMO ADULT at €23 (per day)

Unlimited wine by the glass (choice of 2 whites, 1 rosè, 2 reds, 2 sparkling wines - 1 dry and 1 sweet), draught beer, soft drinks, mineral water and a wide selection of drinks and cocktails from the bar, as well as take-away ice-cream in a cone or cup.

Have checked the Uk website and sparkling wine is an excluded item:mad:

It still appears on my UK web site

here is a screen dump showing today's date and 20:25 GMT as the time, and the sparkling wine (2 types) is listed as available.

This is the link to the page I read

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Already-Booked/Allegrissimo_package.aspx

aleg_zps8928ff8c.jpg

Have checked the Uk website and sparkling wine is an excluded item:mad:

Have you confused Allegrissimo "wines by the glass" with the excluded items of "bottles" of wine, sparkling wine............................... which are shown as excluded at the bottom of the page??

alleg4_zps2809146a.jpg

alleg3_zpsdf10495b.jpg

pete

The sparkling sweet we had on the Poesia last November 2012 was called Cueva Dolce, MSC have told out travel agent today that they do not know if the Allegrisimo will be available on winter sailings this year! need to make their mind up before our TA to Miami.

• 4 weeks later...

sthelder ..... Saw one of your pics on cruisedeckplans last night ... :D

Yes, it's actually taken by my friend :p

I am tempted to post the photos from mscnetwork to cruisedeckplans too, some of those pictures (with cabin numbers) are amazingly beautiful.

We are doing a MSC repositioning cruise. Rio to the Med March 8th. Have had no end of trouble trying to get information as to why the Allegrissimo packages are not available. I am not sure any one with MSC knows as all answers are different!!! Availability of any drinks package on MSC is worked via the destination Port. Current response is that as we are Departing Rio de Janerio, the package isn't available. However when one checks the web site we find this package is available for Destinations which include the Mediterranean both Summer and Winter. Can not find any dates that stipulate these set seasons, but can find several MSC cruises that have destination dates later than ours but with packages included.May be the repositioning cruises are not the way to go. We are not big drinkers, but appreciate the variety the Allegrissimo & Premium offered.

a The most common answer has been this cruise

Availability of any drinks package on MSC is worked via the destination Port. Current response is that as we are Departing Rio de Janerio, the package isn't available. However when one checks the web site we find this package is available for Destinations which include the Mediterranean both Summer and Winter.

I am afraid it is the origin not the destination region that determines the currency and drinks packages. See: http://www.millea.com/docs/Pre_paid_packages_WINTER_2012_13_USD.pdf for the comprehensive list of what is available where.

Can not find any dates that stipulate these set seasons, but can find several MSC cruises that have destination dates later than ours but with packages included.May be the repositioning cruises are not the way to go. We are not big drinkers, but appreciate the variety the Allegrissimo & Premium offered.

You may be able to make a booking request for Allegrissimo here:

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Reservations-On-Board/Reservation-On-Board.aspx

Best of luck.

Hello, has anybody been on a MSC cruise in 2013? Is sparkling wine still included in the Allegrissimo package? Many thanks for advice.

Got back on the 16th of Feb from Splendida and yes sparkling dry and sweet were available on all inc option list - i tried the sweet and it was lovely

Archived