Parrot Tree Day Pass Rate

SakeDad

I have looked here and emailed Parrot Tree but can't seem to get info. Does anyone know the CURRENT day rates for Parrot Tree and what that includes. Also do they have free wifi?

here is the info I received:

The entrance fee is $ 15.00 per person.

And this includes : Access to swimming pool, beach chairs, a fruit punch or a local beer.

Children 0-5 are free

5-12 $ 5.00

Older pay as adults.

I have looked here and emailed Parrot Tree but can't seem to get info. Does anyone know the CURRENT day rates for Parrot Tree and what that includes. Also do they have free wifi?

On previous visits to Roatan we have used Roatan Culture Tours for transport. They have a tour listed as East End Beach Break which goes to Parrot Tree and we paid $40pp for transport and pass. I have just checked and it is still listed at that rate. I have seen other tour operators and brokers that will also offer in inclusive transport and pass rate at that price. Usually the transport rate goes down a little pp if there are more than 2 people. I think the increase in day pass rate from $10 to $15 must be fairly recent.

The price of an independent taxi came out to the same price when we wanted to visit but since we had used Culture Tours before it made sense to go with them because that way you have your own driver who stays with you for the day and you know you don't have to arrange transport back at the end of the day. Also you are able to make additional stops "at will" (for example, I wanted to stop for a drink at a bar in French Harbor on our way there), or change your plans if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Parrot Tree is a great resort if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing day. I don't know about WIFi as we didn't need it at the time but I have always emailed reservations@parrottree.com with any questions and had a reply quite quickly.

On previous visits to Roatan we have used Roatan Culture Tours for transport. They have a tour listed as East End Beach Break which goes to Parrot Tree and we paid $40pp for transport and pass. I have just checked and it is still listed at that rate. I have seen other tour operators and brokers that will also offer in inclusive transport and pass rate at that price. Usually the transport rate goes down a little pp if there are more than 2 people. I think the increase in day pass rate from $10 to $15 must be fairly recent.

The price of an independent taxi came out to the same price when we wanted to visit but since we had used Culture Tours before it made sense to go with them because that way you have your own driver who stays with you for the day and you know you don't have to arrange transport back at the end of the day. Also you are able to make additional stops "at will" (for example, I wanted to stop for a drink at a bar in French Harbor on our way there), or change your plans if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Parrot Tree is a great resort if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing day. I don't know about WIFi as we didn't need it at the time but I have always emailed reservations@parrottree.com with any questions and had a reply quite quickly.

They got back to me and I am booking them. I want to stop at Bertie's Creole which is near West End and they said they could do that with no problem.:D Thanks again for the detailed information, it helped a lot.

They got back to me and I am booking them. I want to stop at Bertie's Creole which is near West End and they said they could do that with no problem.:D Thanks again for the detailed information, it helped a lot.

Were are you docking? Have a chat with your driver about time on the road... Mahogany Bay to West End is a good 45.. back to Parrot Tree may run over an hour.. then ya still gotta get back to Mahogany Bay.

It may be exactly what you want to do.. I am just saying.. :0)

Course if ya dock in Coxen Hole..that is a whole different thing though you will still be doubling back.

Archived