Luggage tags.....again

saphir

You will be able to order luggage tags once your edocs are ready for printing. You will get an email telling you they are ready. When that happens, you can go to My Celebrity and order your luggage tags.

Should we have completed the Online check-in to order luggage tags? I do not see the button order. My departure is April 6.

I do believe that is the steps

complete on line check in and on that page you should see the Request luggage tags prompt

It may appear after a few days later

Thank you.

My final payment has been made, but I had to renew my passport. So I expect to receive to complete my Online check-in. Do you know how long it takes to receive. If I order them two weeks before my departure, is it too late?

In Australia on Celebrity Sosltice we get the luggage tags from the Guest Booklet, via on line check in, you know, the ones you print at home, ugh. I don't know why the Celebrity/Royal Caribbean office here in Sydney cannot send us the real McCoy.

In Australia on Celebrity Sosltice we get the luggage tags from the Guest Booklet, via on line check in, you know, the ones you print at home, ugh. I don't know why the Celebrity/Royal Caribbean office here in Sydney cannot send us the real McCoy.

Actually Les, I found it something of a compliment:p

Celebrity Aust. (same as Princess) obviously feels they don't need to send them to Ozzies via "snail mail" as we are apparently quite capable of printing them out ourselves.

I do get a bit peeved however with the instructions NOT to CUT but FOLD along the dotted line.... they must have had some interesting past experiences. :D

cheers

Should we have completed the Online check-in to order luggage tags? I do not see the button order. My departure is April 6.

They are usually available between 40 to 50 days pre cruise. Keep checking the on line check- in page around then for the order button which should appear at the bottom left of the page. If you are leaving April 6 it is still a bit too early- we are cruising April 3 and out button hasn't appeared yet, I've been checking.:). But you do need to complete the on line checkin first - we did ours a good while ago - we have had problems with X's stupid website in the past accepting all of our info so we always start trying to complete the check- in as soon as possible.

Actually Les, I found it something of a compliment:p

Celebrity Aust. (same as Princess) obviously feels they don't need to send them to Ozzies via "snail mail" as we are apparently quite capable of printing them out ourselves.

I do get a bit peeved however with the instructions NOT to CUT but FOLD along the dotted line.... they must have had some interesting past experiences. :D

cheers

G'day Flipper, maybe they force us to get computor tags because we are normally Princess Cruisers, LOL. As for the dotted line, no cutting, just fold..well, I had better not say on here, but dots do strange things to some people. LOL.

A pity we are not on the same cruise as you Flipper. A bit of net practice up on Solstice's lawn would be in order, Chardonnay on the side. You and Shirl ? Enjoy your cruise, I note you embark Celebrity Solstice on 15 February, don't drink all the cheap plonk old son, save some for us.

Archived