Suites all sold out?

colesc15

I was just checking to see what was still available for my upcoming Allure cruise on March 3rd and according to RCCL's website, there isn't a single suite left on the cruise. That seems odd that every one is sold out already. Anyone else agree?

I am sailing on Freedom on 2/17... For the past few weeks, various categories have gone from sold out to available every day... Sometimes even showing sold out in the AM but then available again a few hours later...

My theory, and I could be wrong, is that they "close" categories while they are assigning guarantees...

In other words, I don't think those suites are necessarily sold out... Check tomorrow...

I was just checking to see what was still available for my upcoming Allure cruise on March 3rd and according to RCCL's website, there isn't a single suite left on the cruise. That seems odd that every one is sold out already. Anyone else agree?

Yesterday Summer of 2014 opened up.

Called RCI to book an Aqua Suite, took some doing, don't know why it is so difficult, on hold, not available, let me check with resolutions, but, after about an hour, finally got what I wanted.

Prior to our last Freedom cruise, I checked on Friday and there were 15 GS left. When we boarded on Sunday I stopped in to book one, and there were only 2 left. I grabbed one just to have it and just prior to the cruise one with a better location opened up and I was able to switch. Learned my lesson, if the room is available, we book as soon as possible !

All suites GS and above have been sold out on my March 9th NOTS cruise for some time now. Luckily our group has two side by side GS's that we booked in May 2012. I was suprised at how fast they booked up. Also, the JS is now more expensive than we paid for the GS.

Archived