Room service and MDR

catr13

I thought that for the last few years that you could only order off the MDR menu if you are in a suite.

Yes, that's my understanding also. It's been a while since I've seen MDR entrees available from room service for guests that are not in full suites.

Sorry...Any one regardless of cabin catagory can order "dinner" from the MDR menu to be delivered..Dinner is the only meal that non-suites (JS and below) can do this..This is often just assumed by many that they can't but "dinner" is different.

Sorry...Any one regardless of cabin catagory can order "dinner" from the MDR menu to be delivered..Dinner is the only meal that non-suites (JS and below) can do this..This is often just assumed by many that they can't but "dinner" is different.

I've been in many JS and haven't been able to order dinner from the MDR menu. Where did you get your info?

Years ago that was true. However, for the past several years the room service menu has been limited (to those in JSs and below) and you cannot order from the MDR menu.

###

I thought that for the last few years that you could only order off the MDR menu if you are in a suite.

You can only order room service from the full MDR menu if you are in a full suite, GS or above.

This is correct GS and above can order dinner from MDR menu - park of the perks of being in a suite - anything below can order room service from the room service menu - seems pretty black and white. If you want a full dinner menu from MDR you need to book a suite.

You can only order room service from the full MDR menu if you are in a full suite, GS or above.
I did not have my reading glasses on the first time I read this, so I thought it said

You can only order room service from the full MDR menu if you are in a full suite, 65 or above

and thought it was strange that they had put this age restriction on it. :)

But we prefer Celebrity's policy of letting everyone order room service from the full MDR menu, regardless of what kind of stateroom they have.

I've been in many JS and haven't been able to order dinner from the MDR menu. Where did you get your info?

Onboard...When a family member requested this..They had no problem and it was delivered by roomservice...RCI will go out of their way to accommodate you....Like many things onboard, if you don't ask you won't get it and assume you can't.

I did not have my reading glasses on the first time I read this, so I thought it said

You can only order room service from the full MDR menu if you are in a full suite, 65 or above

and thought it was strange that they had put this age restriction on it. :)

But we prefer Celebrity's policy of letting everyone order room service from the full MDR menu, regardless of what kind of stateroom they have.

That's what I am looking forwards to on Celebrity!! I knew they def let you order from the MDR!

Archived