NCL Star- Couple of questions

Dixieland Mom

Hi everyone! I've been browsing the boards for days, and tried finding it via the "search" function, but couldn't find an answer, so please forgive me if it has been answered and I missed it.

I'm wondering, on the Star, does EVERY stateroom have a safe and/or a mini fridge?

We are sailing on the Star April 7th out of New Orleans. I've sailed other NCL ships, but they were the older ships and didn't have even the safe.

Thanks! :o

That's not true. There is a safe and mini bar/frig. But a note about those - you'd probably want the cabin steward to remove the stuff in the mini bar AND they aren't that cold.

Thanks Carmen! I'm planning on bringing my own soda, but was debating bringing a soft side cooler to keep them in if there was no mini fridge. :)

Not sure why the poster above thinks there is no mini fridge. In the NCL fleet, only the Studio cabins on the Epic and cabins on the Spirit (not the suites) do not have fridges. You will have a mini bar/fridge.

My thoughts exactly. Upon reading that I was going to basically respond the same as you did! :D

Archived