Email from Royal.

Radioguyaz

As we are getting closer to our cruise, we are getting multiple emails from Royal Caribbean. However my wife is the one getting emails with her cruiser number. They're coming to my email address as I set that up that way. However I'm not getting emails addressed to me with the same information. Is that something to be concerned about boresight not worry about it?

As we are getting closer to our cruise, we are getting multiple emails from Royal Caribbean. However my wife is the one getting emails with her cruiser number. They're coming to my email address as I set that up that way. However I'm not getting emails addressed to me with the same information. Is that something to be concerned about boresight not worry about it?

Yeah, I'd be beside myself if I wasn't getting this sort of email to BOTH me and my wife

"Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International®. Your cruise on Vision of the Seas® is 83 days away. Planning is part of the fun with the tools and tips we have. And we'll be sending you more emails with helpful hints and reminders, so watch your email carefully."

Funny you posted this, I booked our next cruise through the rci website using my account and my email. You know who is getting all the emails reminding us to book speciality restaurants and excursions and such? My husband on his crown and anchor registered email, who is secondary on the reservation. I don't even get the same emails. Apparently they think he's the one who does all this stuff. Silly rci email system,

Our Allure cruise is 10 days away and I've never received one single email from RCI. Maybe it's because we booked thru a TA?

I agree with a previous poster - don't lose any sleep over either getting or not getting email from Royal. They are very inconsistent, and whether you get email or not is likely nothing more than IT issues.

Several reasons for all this - you might be marked as a "do not email" person. However, if you log in to "My Cruises" and you can see your reservation there - then you are fine! My husband has been getting the same emails as me, but I'm sure it's fine you are only getting one - at least you are getting your wive's and the notifications. (Personally I'd like fewer - we've made all our reservations and it makes me double check when they say "Book your MTD now!" and I have - so I log in and make sure. Maybe it's because we chose one night to not eat in the MDR due to a late excursion?)

Funny you posted this, I booked our next cruise through the rci website using my account and my email. You know who is getting all the emails reminding us to book speciality restaurants and excursions and such? My husband on his crown and anchor registered email, who is secondary on the reservation. I don't even get the same emails. Apparently they think he's the one who does all this stuff. Silly rci email system,[/quote

Same here, the notes come to my email address, with it being addressed to my husbands information! Nor do I get these emails. And yes I am the one making the plans and reserving the cruise.

Same here, the notes come to my email address, with it being addressed to my husbands information! Nor do I get these emails. And yes I am the one making the plans and reserving the cruise.

I just received my first email about this cruise to my own email address this morning. Looks like they figured something out.

I never got any emails prior...........BUT I just booked my first Princess one(shhhhh!!;)) and every day,I get very informative emails.

One from the captain,introducing himself and his history.

One from the hotel director/maitreD explaining all the dining options/menus/links to pics of the ship.

Once from the shorex desk,detailing all what is available.

I am really quite impressed.....they are just not a countdown to your cruise type of email.

I never got any emails prior...........BUT I just booked my first Princess one(shhhhh!!;)) and every day,I get very informative emails.

One from the hotel director/maitreD explaining all the dining options/menus/links to pics of the ship.

I am really quite impressed.....they are just not a countdown to your cruise type of email.

First time I've heard of this. A really nice touch.:)

Nice! Especially since we (on RCI) don't seem to be getting the introductory sheet the first day saying who the captain is, hotel director, etc. I miss that.

I love getting the emails reminding me to do things I have already done (book shows, MTD, etc)... :)

Archived