Drop in cruise price

JPH814

I booked our Baltic cruise back in November. Sail date in July of this year. Just noticed this week a significant drop in price. My agent was able to adjust the fare by almost $1500. You might want to double check your invoices versus current pricing

I booked our Baltic cruise back in November. Sail date in July of this year. Just noticed this week a significant drop in price. My agent was able to adjust the fare by almost $1500. You might want to double check your invoices versus current pricing

Trust me,it's the first thing that seasoned sailors check on, frequently.:)

I have received a mailer from Seabourn offering all 4 Legend sailings in March at $1,999! Even with a crummy pool deck, I was going to jump on one of them till I checked airfares.:eek: No wonder they are on sale.

Air travel costs are relative to where you live.

The cruises are cheap at the moment.

Air travel costs are relative to where you live.

The cruises are cheap at the moment.

They are. But I refuse to pay nearly as much as the cruise to be squeezed into the cheap seats for lots of hours of discomfort. We usually try to go biz or first but those are 2 to 3 times the cost of the cruise!:eek: Crazy.

They are. But I refuse to pay nearly as much as the cruise to be squeezed into the cheap seats for lots of hours of discomfort. We usually try to go biz or first but those are 2 to 3 times the cost of the cruise!:eek: Crazy.

I would look at it as if the cruise was costing me nothing,if you really want to go you'll suffer the air fare,if you're not that bothered then you won't book it.

I would look at it as if the cruise was costing me nothing,if you really want to go you'll suffer the air fare,if you're not that bothered then you won't book it.

That's it: Not that bothered. Prefer SeaDream in the Caribbean anyway.:D

I have a solution: Rather than go for a one week cruise, go for three. That way, the cost of the airfare comes down to be no more than the cost of the cruise! Stay on board for six weeks, and make a profit! If you're interested, I'm giving a seminar on this and other money making ideas. Just let me know.

I have a solution: Rather than go for a one week cruise, go for three. That way, the cost of the airfare comes down to be no more than the cost of the cruise! Stay on board for six weeks, and make a profit! If you're interested, I'm giving a seminar on this and other money making ideas. Just let me know.

That isn't 'saving money' or 'making a profit', it's getting much better value for the money you are paying out. But you are still paying out more money.

I'm feeling the same irritation I feel when I see people failing to differentiate between 'included' (ie already paid for) and 'free' (ie provided without payment.

But then again maybe I'm just in a nit-picking mood :eek:

I like that plan. Now if you will just have a seminar on picking winning lottery numbers.:D

Archived