Breeze Review, 8 day Feb 16-24

teamkern

Great review..thanks for posting. I usually only cruise smaller ships. I guess I'm not a big fan of lines and over crowding.

Your review has given me some things to ponder and I just may give the Breeze a shot next year!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the great review! We are going on the Breeze in June and our kids are 14, 11 and 9, so I enjoyed hearing about what they liked.

I grew up in Lodi and my parents still live there. I miss it, but still travel to Sacramento frequently for work.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Sat as a family and watched karaoke one night, which was entertaining. I was surprised at how many people wanted to sing over and over and over…you get it, but good for them, they have more courage than I do.

Lol, you just described me :D I was on this trip with you and I think I enjoyed singing karaoke 6 of the 8 nights!

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us. But...WHAT NO TANDOORI?!? Best food option on the Breeze. No Bonsai Sushi? No nibbling at Tastes? Pub Grub at RFP? I don't blame you for not hitting the MDR every night when there are some many other choices. And I agree the Steakhouse is small. They basically took over the area of the small Song Lounge and a part of the Burgundy Lounge(Comedy Club) on the Dream. Steakhouse on the Dream was where the Sports Deck is on th eBreeze, much larger area.

Nice complement to the hostess. They do try to get people in as soon as they can. Some folks think they're entitled to special treatment and won't get off their high horses, though.

Sports Deck and Gym. Need you say more?:) Really great options.

Sorry you missed Aruba Bob...was that the ship's fault? Can you get a refund? That'd be helpful for others looking to book with them. Eagle Beach is a great beach, though. Voted one of the best in the world. So glad you saved your day.

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us. But...WHAT NO TANDOORI?!? Best food option on the Breeze. No Bonsai Sushi? No nibbling at Tastes? Pub Grub at RFP?

Sorry you missed Aruba Bob...was that the ship's fault? Can you get a refund? That'd be helpful for others looking to book with them. Eagle Beach is a great beach, though. Voted one of the best in the world. So glad you saved your day.

We are somewhat of a picky family when it comes to food, or at least my son and I. I tried to get my wife to go to Bonsai, but she eats sushi often at home, so she was good to go.

As far as missing Aruba Bob, that was our fault, and a little theirs. We booked independently and did not have the information about where to meet up for our excursion. We had a number to contact them, which we tried again and again. Even some nice local tour guys who were just outside the main gate area tried, and they could not get a hold of him either.

Eagle Beach was gorgeous though, so sometimes mistakes can work out in the end.

Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ – We did not eat here, but there have been lots of questions about the lines and how bad they are. We went down here around 1:00ish on a sea day and took some pics so people could see how bad the line was. The food looked really good by the way.

we just got off the breeze yesterday as well. we loved it! fat jimmys lines were long but it went very fast. didnt wait long at all the two times we ate there. it was great too!

Is there a mongonlian grill? We forgot to do this on the Liberty last year? Is it a free venue?

No extra charge. All food venues are no extra charge with the exception of the following:

Steakhouse -$35pp

Cucina del Capitano - $12pp ( dinner ) , the Pasta bar lunch is no extra charge

Red Frog Pub - $3.33 per item

Bonsai Sushi - a la carte pricing

Did you happen to notice who the comedians were on your cruise?

Thanks for the review.

My wife and i are cruising on the breeze in 2 weeks!

Kash

we are on the breeze march 16!

our 17th caranival cruise: everone was great!

We had posted that in Aruba we missed our connection and lost a $160 deposit. Well today, we found out Aruba Bob is refunding us the total amount for the confusion and hoped we would come back and visit again. Good to deal with honest folks who understand when things don't always work out.

We had posted that in Aruba we missed our connection and lost a $160 deposit. Well today, we found out Aruba Bob is refunding us the total amount for the confusion and hoped we would come back and visit again. Good to deal with honest folks who understand when things don't always work out.

Good for you! Nice to hear that there are still honest vendors around.:D

Archived