MDR Seating when Multiple Rooms Booked

I have searched for the answer to this question, and did not find one. Please forgive me if this is redundant.

I am booking a cruise online and choosing "I need Multiple Rooms", and I am booking three rooms at once. Will we be seated together for dinner if I choose early dining for all three rooms? Or is it a total crap shoot? In that case, I should just select Any Time Dining then....I am in one room with two kids, my husband will be booked in another with two kids, and then my aunt and her two daughters in the third. I would hate for us all to be separated for dinner. Thank you for any help.

Hopefully they will be linked--this seems to be something new as there was not an option to book and link multiple rooms when I booked our Breeze cruise last year. I will probably give the online option a try since it is easier if you don't have any special requests.

You can call Carnival and make sure your booking #s are linked. That's what we do (we always book seperately and call to have our booking #s linked 2-3 months before our cruise). Just incase booking under the same booking doesn't link your rooms, I would make a call just to make sure. :)

We have 6 rooms together and are booked for early dinning. I sent an email to the Matre D. Told him to please put us on a table for 12 or 2 tables of 6 close to one another. Took about a month but he wrote back and said no problem consider it done!

If you are booking all 3 cabins with Any Time Dining, you can all just show up together at dinner. Even if your linked, it may take a few minutes to get 2 tables together since most set ups are for 6 people. If you go with a set dining time, you can easily get one table together and as others have said, just call Carnival when you are done booking and confirm that the bookings are linked together. I've always linked our bookings with others but we prefer ATD and never had a big issue with sitting together, but at most we were 7 people.

Archived