Quantum of the Seas - Deck Plans

Anyone know why they are pulling the balconies in from the hull? One thing I always like about RCI ships is that the balconies are even or beyond the hull, but it looks like they will be pulled in on QoS. Reminds me of a lot of other companies' ships.

The Quantum Class have been designed more for bad weather

A comparison between Allure Quantum and Brilliance ??

___Comparason.jpg

I can't believe how clueless I feel, looking at those deck plans!?!?! After 20 or so cruises, you'd think I could read a legend, or at least figure it out!!!!

Ok, next question....On deck 10....there is an orange square around Cabins 10696 and 10694, they are connecting balcony cabins..I get that... But why is there no square around 10686 and 10688? What I am not getting? What is the difference?

Thanks AGAIN in advance!! - Miriam

I can't believe how clueless I feel, looking at those deck plans!?!?! After 20 or so cruises, you'd think I could read a legend, or at least figure it out!!!!

Ok, next question....On deck 10....there is an orange square around Cabins 10696 and 10694, they are connecting balcony cabins..I get that... But why is there no square around 10686 and 10688? What I am not getting? What is the difference?

Thanks AGAIN in advance!! - Miriam

If 2 cabins have the orange square around them then they are cabins that are held for families to book together.

They may not be connecting cabins as such but they are called still called connecting...they have to be booked through a dedicated phone number....just like the Family Connected cabins.

:eek: You make a good point about the Anthem being newer by 2016 and probably being a little better than Quantum.

Decisions...decisions...#firstworldproblems! :D

I'm planning to do the Allure for Spring Break 2015! We saw her this past March while on the Mariner. My son says: We HAVE to do THAT ONE! :D

I'm glad 2016 is so far away! I need time to pay! LOL!!!! I'm bracing myself for the sticker shock that I'll surely get when I see the pricing.

I can't wait to learn more details about this class, and to find out if there are going to be any updates to spaces on the new Oasis class ship.

I loved the Allure! I would go on her again in a heart-beat!

That said, there's nothing like the moment that realize that you're able to book your next cruise, and then start to look through the deck plans, compare prices and actually book it!

Then, there's the wait time, until about a month or so out, when you can begin to reserve things online, and really start to get excited again.

2016....it's going to be the death of me!!!!

I may have to convince my business partner that we need an annual summit on-board a cruise ship in order to get company resources together to plan the year ahead!!! :D

If 2 cabins have the orange square around them then they are cabins that are held for families to book together.

They may not be connecting cabins as such but they are called still called connecting...they have to be booked through a dedicated phone number....just like the Family Connected cabins.

Thank You, Liz!!!

And would C&A on Tueday be able to book that (or one like that) for me (and my family) or would I have to call that new # and wait again for someone to answer and start all over again, in your best educated guess/opinion?

Thanks again !!!!!! - Miriam

Thank You, Liz!!!

And would C&A on Tueday be able to book that (or one like that) for me (and my family) or would I have to call that new # and wait again for someone to answer and start all over again, in your best educated guess/opinion?

Guess is the call will be transferred. Advice is to have all the family information ready for the first call. Good luck with that. :)

Thank You, Liz!!!

Hi Miriam

In the selling guide for Quantum on page 4 there is a bit about the Family Connected cabins and the Balcony connect/Inside connect etc, there is a phone number there but I am not sure if this is only for the bigger Family Connected cabins or for all these connect cabins.

I am sure I had a number elsewhere in one of my links but I can't find it just at the moment....but meantime perhaps this will help -

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/6fd79369#/6fd79369/4

HI. I believe the reason they label these cabins as connecting is that from one main door you could open interior doors and access all three cabins: js, studio and Balcony. Look at the deckplan and you will see a couple of interior doors that can open so all are accessible, including opening and making balcony larger between js and bal. hope that helps,

"....Stateroom has four additional Pullman beds available...."

Does anyone know what cabin has this legend as its' description?

Thank You, again, as always! - Miriam !

Look at Deck 10, Cabins 10320 and 10720... Where would their cabin entrance doors be?

I hope Royal updates the deck plans and adds cabin layouts quickly !!!!

Booking is going to be BEDLAM !!! - Miriam

Look at Deck 10, Cabins 10320 and 10720... Where would their cabin entrance doors be?

I hope Royal updates the deck plans and adds cabin layouts quickly !!!!

Booking is going to be BEDLAM !!! - Miriam

There is room for a door.

deck-10.png?b820ee

Archived