Lagging behind with 2014 itineries

west2000

Yes I agree. Ever since the demise of OV, fly cruising for the Brits on British ships has been somewhat restricted.

I look forward to reading the reviews from all the people who have moaned on and on and on and on:rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

:cool:

Give us a chance Dai. nobody has even booked yet ;)

Why? A bit slow are you not. And don't give me all that rubbish about them not being on sale yet. Excuses excuses.:rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

:cool:

I had to get my own bags, it was too hot and the boat rocked!!!!

Yes Matty, I whish I knew what you were talking about? :rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

For those who do not relish the prospect of sea days and prefer cruising as a holiday in order to visit different places to see the sights, enjoy the beaches, scenery, experience the local culture and food - whatever - and maximise these aspects, I welcome this move. Despite the convenience of Southampton as a departure point for me, it has long been the major reason I have never considered P&O cruises to the Mediterranean.

Yes, no doubt it will not suit everyone - you are of course thrust into the hassle of airports and issues associated with flying. But for many it will increase their options making such destinations as the Adriatic, Black Sea and Holy Land more port intensive itineraries - and more attractive to some potential customers.

As long as they retain the option to sail from Southampton for those who do not wish to fly (and those who enjoy lots of sea days) I can only think that this is a good move on their part.

Archived