Jewel Of The Seas 3/7 - 3/11 Review with lots of pics

.....and if you go to Senor Frogs in Cozumel were they sell the Tequila and you get one of these......

P1030419.jpg

.... and you get back on the ship and go to the top of the Centrum at the glass table....( did I mention we are both scared of heights ) Then you will do this....

P1030432.jpg

P1030434.jpg

You can tell who DID NOT have the margarita !!!!!

This is Cindy, the other half of fishteamteam, It was a REALLY GOOD MARGARITA! But beware, I didn't feel a thing until I got to the bottom of the cup! :D

I can't thank you enough for this review! Your pictures are amazing and it's making me even more excited for my sailing in September.

One question for you. In post #40, what is that outside sitting area and what deck is it located on? I can definitely see myself there with a drink and a book every evening.

I can't thank you enough for this review! Your pictures are amazing and it's making me even more excited for my sailing in September.

One question for you. In post #40, what is that outside sitting area and what deck is it located on? I can definitely see myself there with a drink and a book every evening.

That is on deck 11 on the side of the Windjammer. Actually there is one on each side. But there is also and open area on the very back. We loved both. We ate there a lot.

That is on deck 11 on the side of the Windjammer. Actually there is one on each side. But there is also and open area on the very back. We loved both. We ate there a lot.

Oh, that area is part of the Windjammer too?? I'm in love!! That is the main reason why I wanted to try this class of ships.

Thanks! :D I'm looking forward to the rest of your pictures.

How I will miss the Seaview Cafe after all the Radiance class ships have been Royal Advantaged!!:(!

This is always our favorite place to eat!!

+1

I can't believe they are axing it from all of the Radiance class ships to put in more specialty restaurants. Well...actually I guess I do unfortunately believe it.

Thanks for such a great review with pictures. I know how time consuming that is to post all those pictures !

Your review was very refreshing and it was obvious you had a great time !

Book another quick ! :D

Great pictorial review. We were on the Jewel the week before you. We enjoyed looking at the pictures and reliving our cruise. What really got our attention was that we had the same table, waiter and assistant. They were one of the better wait staff that we had on recent sailings. Thanks again for the review.

John

Great pictorial review. We were on the Jewel the week before you. We enjoyed looking at the pictures and reliving our cruise. What really got our attention was that we had the same table, waiter and assistant. They were one of the better wait staff that we had on recent sailings. Thanks again for the review.

John

Thanks Popeye II, we had a great time and loved the Jewel and the crew. Joseph and Ariel were the best! We ran into Ariel in the Windjammer on Cozumel day and he knew us and came over to chat. They were all so great! :)

Thanks for such a great review with pictures. I know how time consuming that is to post all those pictures !

Your review was very refreshing and it was obvious you had a great time !

Book another quick ! :D

Hello sdear! We will be on the same cruise coming up in 33 hours (or so)...:-) Looking forward to it!