Jewel Of The Seas 3/7 - 3/11 Review with lots of pics

Now I would like to share some pics of what helped make our cruise so special.

P1030200.jpg

P1030584.jpg

P1030196.jpg

P1030577.jpg

If you get these men as your waiter, consider yourself in good hands!! And if you get Joseph as your head waiter, MAKE sure if you get a steak, ask him if you have to share with table next to you and see what he says! ;)

This is Cindy, the other half of fishteamteam, It was a REALLY GOOD MARGARITA! But beware, I didn't feel a thing until I got to the bottom of the cup! :D

She has more guts than me. I just kind of crept up to it and looked down. :o

Bill

Well everyone, that's it. We do have about double that many pics but that tells our story well. We would not have changed a thing. Not one thing.

To sum it all up, We met some wonderful people. I mean wonderful. They all helped make this vacation our best ever. Our table mates at dinner, Our waiters,

Our stateroom attendant Shawn, So many crew members that spoke and helped during the cruise . The men and women at the port, Just a great experience.

We would love to help by answering any questions you may have if we can. And if you are cruising on her soon, Have a wonderful trip.

Jeff

P1030576.jpg

I was just reminded to pass this along, If you get a porter when you get off the ship. You do not have to wait in the long line after you get your luggage. Two lines, one for porters and one for everyone else. I bet it saved us 45 min. at least.

Jeff

Many thanks for your review and sharing your photos. We're not due to sail on Jewel until Apr 2014, and only having sailed this class once previously on Brilliance, your photos help remind me of the venues on the ship.

Oh thanks a lot! Now I am hungry AND I need a cruise!!! We did Jewel in December and loved it! We missed the Seaview café though :(

Tell me about it! I am having withdrawals! I get up in the morning and my breakfast isn't cooked and waiting for me! :eek: Then noon rolls around and I am starving because I am used to eating 3 or 4 times by then! :rolleyes: And now sitting on my sofa with my feet propped up wondering where the guys are with my drink! :cool: And the people making my towel animals are terrible! They don't even look like an animal, just a pile on the floor! :mad:

Cindy (I wanna go back!)

What was this? Windjammer? Yum!!!

Yes this was the Windjammer! The fried chicken was good but it had a spice on it didn't care for but the ribs were incredible! I could have eaten more of them if I had not just finished my second breakfast 30 minutes earlier! :rolleyes:

Cindy

Loved the pics and review! We were on the Jewel for Thanksgiving 2011 and all those pics brought back so many wonderful memories! Did you guys take the elevator up to the Viking Crown lounge and see the flamingoes outside the elevator? I read about them here on CC and thought it was the coolest thing ever. My son says I'm easily amused :p