Legend Cabins 233 and 235 Noise?

DebbieH103

We are traveling with my husband's parents on Legend on 3/30 and received cabin assignments on our guarantee. We are in 233 and 235. Will we hear the elevator from inside the cabin of 235?

Only if you hold a glass to the wall and place your ear on it.:D

Yes, it seems they will have about everything we are used to on Silversea and Regent except a walking track.

And ofcourse you will not be paying extra dining charges like you do on Silversea. Caviar is also included on Seabourn.Have a good trip.

We aren't into caviar but do appreciate all the included dining. I am sure we will love it. I will post live, as we plan to get the unlimited internet package.

If this cruise goes well, we will not hesitate to go on any Sebourn ship or itinerary that comes up to our liking.

We aren't into caviar but do appreciate all the included dining. I am sure we will love it. I will post live, as we plan to get the unlimited internet package.

If this cruise goes well, we will not hesitate to go on any Sebourn ship or itinerary that comes up to our liking.

Just a word about dining - don't want you to be disappointed Debbie. Legend etc. do not have as much choice on dining as the new ships - in the evening you have the main dining room, every evening; the veranda cafe (called in the evening restaurant 2); normally with a tasting menu alternating with a regular menu different from the main room, which has to be booked in advance, and occasionally very casual dining at the sky bar. Still enjoyable to most people, just not so much choice.:)

Archived