My Wonderful Surprise while on the Majesty of the Seas

Sailed the Vision of the Seas with five of my great friends from March 8th to 18th and then got on the Majesty of the Seas for my first solo cruise since my husband passed away. I was so proud of my big step when getting on the ship but then had mixed feelings about being there after I boarded. While I was sitting at the pool deck waiting for my room, two of my daughters showed up from Ontario to sail with me. There were many tears and a lot of excitement. Their welcome aboard photo has them holding signs saying "Surprise Mom". Life is wonderful.

Sailed the Vision of the Seas with five of my great friends from March 8th to 18th and then got on the Majesty of the Seas for my first solo cruise since my husband passed away. I was so proud of my big step when getting on the ship but then had mixed feelings about being there after I boarded. While I was sitting at the pool deck waiting for my room, two of my daughters showed up from Ontario to sail with me. There were many tears and a lot of excitement. Their welcome aboard photo has them holding signs saying "Surprise Mom". Life is wonderful.

What a fantastic surprise!

Amazing and positive story!

Thanks for sharing with us!:)

I just finished putting on my make-up - now I have to re-apply. Beautiful story, I as a daughter of an elderly mother hope and strive to give my Mom the same excitement and joy you have experience. Hugs to you and your daughters.

Pics or it didn't happen! :D:p

Man, it's so nice to see threads of happy people instead of ones who are mad at trivial little things.

And I hope you managed to find a sailaway photographer who got the three of you, with the sign. That is oh, so very cool.

This is such a touching and wonderful story. It is so nice to continue your extensive cruise life with so many joyful memories. What a great way to start the day. Thanks for sharing.

Archived