Omg! Omg! Omg! Ahhhhhhh, waiting to board! =)

gambee

The way I managed was compressing the hell out of the pictures. Also tapatalk server is pretty fast, you might want to consider that option. Actually the Internet was dead yesterday all day up until 8pm :-/.

Thank you david! Yeah there was a little confusion about that.

Hi gambee and David...thank you for that post:) because a couple

of people made it sound like if you don't do a "live from" report you

must not be having a good cruise:eek:......in my opinion, that is sort

an odd way of thinking but what do I know?

I was just chatting with fellow cruisers this weekend & they said they are going on Celebrity for the first time in Sept. plus it's the Silhouette..... well you can guess what my response was."As soon as Gambee gets his link posted I'll send it your way" . They are going to be soooo thrilled with your report.

ps.. I haven't read through the Easter weekend posts as I have been out sailing on my own wee ' cruise ship' but I see your disembarkation was slow ... we had the same thing on the Allure Feb. 22. They said because of the budget cut backs, the custom guys were running short staffed. It took us over an hour to get from the ship to the street.

Seems to be like everyone in a wheel chair gets to bypass the horrible line.

That's it I'm braking a leg! Lol. Joking.

ybumy3yg.jpg

Funny you mention wheelchairs! We were on the Eclipse 3/9 to 3/23. There was a couple that we noticed dancing every night before dinner. When we were waiting in line for almost 2 hrs. to disenbark we noticed the gentleman wheeling his wife past us in a wheelchair!!!!! When we got outside there she was standing in the taxi line! :confused::confused::confused:

I was just chatting with fellow cruisers this weekend & they said they are going on Celebrity for the first time in Sept. plus it's the Silhouette..... well you can guess what my response was."As soon as Gambee gets his link posted I'll send it your way" . They are going to be soooo thrilled with your report.

ps.. I haven't read through the Easter weekend posts as I have been out sailing on my own wee ' cruise ship' but I see your disembarkation was slow ... we had the same thing on the Allure Feb. 22. They said because of the budget cut backs, the custom guys were running short staffed. It took us over an hour to get from the ship to the street.

Thank you so much for sharing my review :)!

But yeah sequester was a factor for the slow disembarkation, they were working at 50% of the staff. It was pretty bad, not to mention they lost my bag...

Funny you mention wheelchairs! We were on the Eclipse 3/9 to 3/23. There was a couple that we noticed dancing every night before dinner. When we were waiting in line for almost 2 hrs. to disenbark we noticed the gentleman wheeling his wife past us in a wheelchair!!!!! When we got outside there she was standing in the taxi line! :confused::confused::confused:

I am telling you next time I am putting my mom on a wheel chair :D.

Archived