Omg! Omg! Omg! Ahhhhhhh, waiting to board! =)

gambee

Three more weeks for me!!!

So, if I don't want to sit around and wait in the terminal, what time should we plan to arrive? We have a hotel in FLL so we can arrive any time, coming with someone else from our roll call. Would noon be late enough?

As this thread continued, the line looked like people were boarding

the ship in the 11:30 range.......that is normal (in my experience

anyway). Seeing people inside the terminal is not out of the ordinary.

But yes, if you get there around noon I would think the boarding process

would be going on:)

Left Silhouette this morning. The self disembark group left about an hour late. CEO Michael Bayley will be on board for this cruise so complaints can be personally directed to him. Sure he won't mind answering a few questions :)

Left Silhouette this morning. The self disembark group left about an hour late. CEO Michael Bayley will be on board for this cruise so complaints can be personally directed to him. Sure he won't mind answering a few questions :)

But how was the cruise??:D:D:D:D

yeah there are several events for club members, this is our first sailing so we were not invited. One of them is Playa Mia (I think) in cozumel for free. Other events on board.

Hi Orator,

Yes, Mr Bayley will be onboard, but I doubt he waits on line to board the ship :). If I were onboard, my first question would be what Celebrity plans to do to work with Port Everglades officials to upgrade and/or expland the terminals they use at PEV... other than Pier 18, which is fantastic. IMO, they should put some skin in the game, and make the investment towards their future growth.

I hope Gambee or others on this sailing, will report what they are hearing from Mr Bayley.

Cruise was excellent. Be sure to see "Liar's Club" with the Captain,Cruise Director and Hotel Director. Very, very amusing. Sat at Bernhard's table and it was a hoot as usual.Dru Pavlov also at the table.Great seeing him again. Heard some rumors floating around concerning Captain's Club (also heard on Connie and Reflection). Guess is that there will be two additional tiers. Current Elites will be grandfathered in, but it will be moredifficultto reach that level. Elites might have drink coupons, the new level to have a lounge. Will use a formula including days and money spent to calculate standing. Let's see how close this is to what actually happens. Perhaps Bailey will make an announcement this week. My source was at a meeting in Miami where the program was ( they said) discussed. There may also be a new job description for the Captain's Club Host/Hostess.

Me too. But nothing I can do about it, actually we have loud families on both sides.

No, once I lose signal that's it.

But I'll guarantee you my review is going to be massive. It should blow the allure one out of the water. Or at least I hope so, I learned a lot about photography since then :)

uzabyvyr.jpg

Rooms opened, got a family of 4 (2 small children) next to us. They are pretty loud :/, oh make the best out of any situation.

The weather is looking really nice, but the ocean looks a little rough. Probably will get some movement later on tonight.

Fantastic picture - but is Danny DeVito on your sailing too?

Naw, I was joking about the foot in the picture. I think it was Danny that would take pictures of where he was at, but they all had his foot in 'em. I guess he couldn't get anyone to take his picture, so he'd stretch his foot, snap snap - for the memory photo book.

The weather looks amazing- overcast, rainy and cold in Atlanta - definitely jealous here.

Have a super time.

Cruise was excellent. Be sure to see "Liar's Club" with the Captain,Cruise Director and Hotel Director. Very, very amusing. Sat at Bernhard's table and it was a hoot as usual.Dru Pavlov also at the table.Great seeing him again. Heard some rumors floating around concerning Captain's Club (also heard on Connie and Reflection). Guess is that there will be two additional tiers. Current Elites will be grandfathered in, but it will be moredifficultto reach that level. Elites might have drink coupons, the new level to have a lounge. Will use a formula including days and money spent to calculate standing. Let's see how close this is to what actually happens. Perhaps Bailey will make an announcement this week. My source was at a meeting in Miami where the program was ( they said) discussed. There may also be a new job description for the Captain's Club Host/Hostess.

Thanks for the update and this is just the cynic coming out in me

but haven't we heard this before?:eek:...for years?.....We are now

spring 2013.....who wants to make a bet about how long it will

be for anything to be implemented?:p....IF anything is implemented.

Archived