Alcohol now being destroyed

antsp

Hello! I believe that you are entitled to bring on only one bottle of wine pp and that on Norwegian there is a corkage fee regardless of where you consume it. If, you are sailing with Carnival there is no corkage fee if you drink it in your stateroom, but only one pp still applies. However, if you choose to take your bottle of wine in the dining room, yes on carnival a corkage fee applies. I am not sure about the other cruiselines. If you like wine, just pay the $15.00 and call it part of the price of the cruise. Enjoy!

Celebrity allows one bottle of wine per person and there is a $25 corkage fee if you drink it in a public venue. Princess is a bargain at $15.

Did you bring your own glasses? Clean them properly? From everything I have read, one service Princess has been providing for quite a while now is stewards will bring and replace wine glasses. That to me is part of what corkage covers in terms of service.

I use the regular glasses in the cabin to drink water. Stewards bring and replace these glasses. There is no additional fee for this.

Replacing glasses of any kind in the cabin should be part of the basic cruise fee.

Archived