Spring Break on the Breeze! March 10-16th ~Oh My!~

RainbowsMist

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you had such a great first cruise (despite the college idiots). I would cruise every year if I could. Trying to convince my DH to go with me (so far, it's just been DDs and me).

Hi - thanks for your review. We are going April 21 (From Halifax, NS). Kind of scary as we are flying into FLL on Sunday morning and getting a shuttle over to POM. Hoping to be on the ship by 1:00 ish! We do hope Grand Turk will be open by then., however, if it's not... more time in Jamaica is probably fine. We will probably be going right back on the ship by noon as well. We also booked BCH for the day in Nassau. Did you find the food and drinks expensive? Did the $40 easily feed and hydrate everyone? Did any of you try Thrill Theatre? I never hear too much mention of it from Breeze Reviews.?

Great review and pictures. I was on the same cruise with my family and we had a great time. We went to that same outdoor bar near the port in Ocho Rios with the $2 red stripes. It was funny reading about being over the whole disney thing because it is the same with us. We've gone to Disney for spring break for the past three years before this and even my daughter said she would rather be cruising than go to Disney.

Hi - thanks for your review. We are going April 21 (From Halifax, NS). Kind of scary as we are flying into FLL on Sunday morning and getting a shuttle over to POM. Hoping to be on the ship by 1:00 ish! We do hope Grand Turk will be open by then., however, if it's not... more time in Jamaica is probably fine. We will probably be going right back on the ship by noon as well. We also booked BCH for the day in Nassau. Did you find the food and drinks expensive? Did the $40 easily feed and hydrate everyone? Did any of you try Thrill Theatre? I never hear too much mention of it from Breeze Reviews.?

Hey fellow Bluenoser :D I actually did a review on the BCH over on the Bahamas Port Of Call board (I visited there often before the cruise so I thought it may help others) and broke down our food/drink expenses. Feel free to check it out!

We never did the Thrill Theatre... we actually forgot about it as we were busy doing other things. On the last night we looked into it but it was sold ou

FLL is only a half hour from Miami. Are you flying non stop?

I hope you have a wonderful cruise :)

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk HD.

We sailed on the Carnival Breeze March 10-16th for Spring Break! Pre-Cruise:We (DH, myself and the kids) decided to drive from Nova Scotia to Manchester, NH as flights were soooo much cheaper...

We booked a Park Sleep & Fly rate at Homewood Suites Manchester Airport (which was beautiful btw..we had 2 bedrooms, a pull out couch, kitchenette, 2 bathrooms…all recently remodeled). We flew non-stop with Southwest (another first) into FLL (again, less expensive than MIA).

Thank You for a well written review. Glad you had a positive experience flying out of Manchester and staying at the Homewood Suites as well. Looks like you made it between snowstorms. We live near the end of the east-west runway at the airport. Even though Manchester is our home airport, we do find it getting more expensive than flying out of Boston. Happy Travels

panama

Loved your review and photos. We were also on the ship the week before you were and really enjoyed it. Seeing your photos triggered the memories all over again.

Friends who did a Back2Back said the Spring Break week was a whole lot different than the March 2-10th week. Glad we missed it.

Absolutly Loved your review!! Perfect blend of pics and comments!! 9 More days till we sail on that big beauty as well!! And As a side note I understand totally with loving your room steward.We had the best one last year on the Miracle, Fernandy was his name. Come to find out his contract on the miracle was up and he is supposed to be on the Breeze when we sail , to have him again would be fabulous , the chances I know are slim to none, lol. But it is nice when you hear other members who ake the time and talk to the room stewards and treat them with kindness and not like they are servants..Some of the stories they tell, my god, !! But great review!!

I really enjoyed reading your review and all the beautiful pictures. Glad that you will be cruising again too and not let a bad encounter by drunken spring breakers turn you off to cruising.

The worst cruise I ever went on was during spring break on Carnival Destiny in 1997. I will never travel during spring break again. Too many falling down drunk spring breakers.

Archived