Carnival Website issues

lions1995

I am hoping I cam not the only one having issues this morning. When I try to access Cruise manager it takes me to a place to add my booking to my login (which was doen long time ago). Then it tells me it can not access my booking at this time. :eek: I would probably be worried if it were not for the fact that it still displays 67 days to cruise. And the other issue is that it appears that Carnival has filled ALL their Cabins for ALL their cruises. Or at least when you try to book a cabin of any category / occupancy / sailing any time / anywhere on their site or other sites, NO cabins come up available.

So I would guess Carnival IT is at is again.

I am hoping I cam not the only one having issues this morning. When I try to access Cruise manager it takes me to a place to add my booking to my login (which was doen long time ago). Then it tells me it can not access my booking at this time. :eek: I would probably be worried if it were not for the fact that it still displays 67 days to cruise. And the other issue is that it appears that Carnival has filled ALL their Cabins for ALL their cruises. Or at least when you try to book a cabin of any category / occupancy / sailing any time / anywhere on their site or other sites, NO cabins come up available.

So I would guess Carnival IT is at is again.

I tried to check fares through fareviewer and it says "no rates available for this cruise". My cruises are January 2014. They're probably doing something to the website.

I tried to check fares through fareviewer and it says "no rates available for this cruise". My cruises are January 2014. They're probably doing something to the website.

I got the same message using the fareviewer. I tried a mock booking and got the same result. Hopefully they'll have it working again soon.

It was messed up yesterday also. We finally decided to book our May cruise but it showed every price range on every deck as unavailable. We called Carnival and booked our cruise over the phone.

Think I know what they might be doing ... Looks like they are updating the site with 2014 -2015 fares ... I was able to browse the site fora few mins before it started giving me error messages. I saw that several ports(not all) could now be booked out till dec 2015

Had same issues trying to access my booking...couldn't get to it at all.....was on Google Chrome....then I switched to IE and voila.....it worked! So maybe try another search engine/internet option.

Hmmm :confused: - I spoke to their online assistance yesterday when I couldn't print my boarding passes, using Firefox and Internet Explorer late Monday night.They told me to use Google Chrome:eek:. My DH printed everything at work using Internet Explorer and when he came home he said our computer could print by clearing the cache and using Internet Explorer. This is exactly what someone suggested when I started a thread about not being able to print late Monday night.

Archived