Loyalty Scheme

...... However, for next year only Adriatic Explorer and Best of the Black Sea is really enticing me. Adriatic was my favourite ever cruise, and would love to redo it, but on Majesty, I'm not sure. Plus, they're charging £3,804 for a two week cruise on Majesty, Adriatic & Aegean with only an Inside Plus cabin, ridiculous price, especially on a ship that clearly isn't perfect! ......

You are joking :eek:

I just costed a 14 nighter for 2 on ventura, June 2014, Adriatic and Italy, fly to Venice NC inside cabin (dozens of them available)

with previous user discount £3258 plus £140 on board credit

As someone who has just discovered cruising, and had a brilliant time on Dream in January, I do find the last few posts sad. We have just got back from a weekend in Belgium, and although I have not had an e-mail, I have had post from Thomsons with a code for £100 off a 2014 cruise if booked between 25th April and 25th July. Also free all inclusive, up to £300 on board credit, free car parking or coach transfers, add a 3 night resort stay from £60. Will be checking out what we fancy for May 2014 and getting booked up. We have only been on one cruise so why the rest of you are without these offers I don't know.

You are joking :eek:

I just costed a 14 nighter for 2 on ventura, June 2014, Adriatic and Italy, fly to Venice NC inside cabin (dozens of them available)

with previous user discount £3258 plus £140 on board credit

Yep £3,804 with an inside cabin, that will probably need a refurb, on a ship that I'm not that mad to go on, but the itinerary is really good. Ridiculous price though, that I'm certainly not willing to pay.

As someone who has just discovered cruising, and had a brilliant time on Dream in January, I do find the last few posts sad. We have just got back from a weekend in Belgium, and although I have not had an e-mail, I have had post from Thomsons with a code for £100 off a 2014 cruise if booked between 25th April and 25th July. Also free all inclusive, up to £300 on board credit, free car parking or coach transfers, add a 3 night resort stay from £60. Will be checking out what we fancy for May 2014 and getting booked up. We have only been on one cruise so why the rest of you are without these offers I don't know.

Think mine has got lost in cyberspace :D. I never had an email either yet as well as cruising, we have also holidayed in the past, including this year, with Thomson Alfresco Chalet Holidays in France - I am forever being bombarded with marketing emails from them so their marketing department are doing something right!

Thomson should get their act together with this Loyalty Scheme - it is still ridiculous anyway when you can phone up various Travel Agents who would often give more discount than the £100 that Thomson are offering anyway-bit of an insult really when you think how much a cruise can cost; they should be at least offering a per person discount - £25 each (for 4 people) is not really a lot; I get offered more than that for booking a chalet in France!

Still think this is all very sad:(

We have only been on one cruise so why the rest of you are without these offers I don't know.

because (I suspect) they are trying to attract new to cruising cruisers....once those new to cruising cruisers become loyal they will forget about them too:(

I have not received any e mail from Thomson, never mind a loyalty bonus. It comes as no surprise that they cannot administer this properly as their entire administration is shambolic and yes, Jim, you were right, no reply from my TA either.

Ditto,no email never mind loyalty bonus

Nell,I would hound TA for a reply

Look at the new Thomson Cruises brochure, see what is new, what is similar, and book. However, for next year only Adriatic Explorer and Best of the Black Sea is really enticing me. Adriatic was my favourite ever cruise, and would love to redo it, but on Majesty, I'm not sure. Plus, they're charging £3,804 for a two week cruise on Majesty, Adriatic & Aegean with only an Inside Plus cabin, ridiculous price, especially on a ship that clearly isn't perfect!

Thats the one me a Mrs Jim The Scot fancied and yep Sailaway was gobsmacked when I priced Adriatic Explorer/Aegean B2B cruise starting on may 2nd although not as expensive it was still coming in just shy of £3,400 inside plus.Chuck in booking cabin,travelling to and from airport,car parking your knocking over £3,500....A weeks cruise is coming in at around £2,200

Sadly,this is one of the reasons Thomsons are unlikely to see our custom next year unless I happen to win the lottery

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks the prices are ridiculous.

My choices - Arctic Explorer and Black Sea are comming in at £3628 and £4240 respectively:eek::eek:.

I don't know why the cruise companies, not just Thomsons, don't lower their lead in prices instead of having to reduce by hundreds. Surely it would make more sense to start lower and get more people booking early.

We really fancied the Arctic but after all the discounts this year I'm waiting to see what's on offer nearer the time.

Mind you IF I'd had a letter offering £100 reduction, £300 OBC and free AI and car parking I would have been tempted........tempted who am I kidding I would have bit their hand off.;):D

I might have the offer of all these advance booking perks for early booking from 26 April, but I cannot get my hands on a brochure. Thomsons TA said they haven't been sent out yet. Co-op still waiting for them too. Going into city to see if they have any there later this week. So frustrating. I have tried looking on line, but you have to check one week at a time by the looks of it and it was driving me nuts. Need my brochure. When I find what I want in the brochure, I will know what dates are needed to check them up on line.

I got a brochure last week. The day before they were released even!! So they have been dispatched.

It was a First Choice shop.

Of course there's probably a conspiracy to stop you getting one until your voucher runs out!

I got a brochure last week. The day before they were released even!! So they have been dispatched.

It was a First Choice shop.

Of course there's probably a conspiracy to stop you getting one until your voucher runs out!

Voucher says valid for advance bookings 25.4.13 to 25.7.13 on line, in store and by phone. Hope to get a brochure before July, but if I am not quick I may get the £100 off but lose the other attractive offers.

Voucher says valid for advance bookings 25.4.13 to 25.7.13 on line, in store and by phone. Hope to get a brochure before July, but if I am not quick I may get the £100 off but lose the other attractive offers.

I couldn't get a brochure today either however I have just managed to get one e-mailed to me from the Thomson web site.

Sue

Archived