Loyalty Scheme

Anyone else received a 'sneak peak' email for summer 2014 fly cruises 'as a thank you for cruising with thomson'? It also gives a personalised (with my surname) discount code for £100 off 2014 summer cruises redeemable online, by phone or in store.

It's a shame that I booked baltic highlights for aug 2014 through CD already (who incidentally beat the thomson price by more than £100 anyway).

was there anything extra in there you can share with us??

Any more dates etc :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have got a current booking for this summer which was booked online last year, and have booked two previous cruises through a thomson shop. I've learnt since that its often cheaper to book through other means so havnt booked directly through thomson for the most recent bookings I've made. The voucher just says £100 off any summer 2014 cruise if booked by 25th May. Strange that noone else has had one. If it makes anyone feel better, the cruise I booked for next year is cheaper elsewhere even including the £100 off at thomson

Just had one too - but also no discount! :( Not impressed! Perhaps you have to have a current booking - but that's not giving those who have already travelled this year any recognition. Some loyalty scheme! :(

I DO have a current booking, so don't know how they've worked this out:confused:.

Oops just noticed Dreamgirl has TWO and still no discount.:(

I've also received email - but no discount code - and I also have 2 current bookings.

Think I shall be looking elsewhere for future cruises especially after the new policies they are/have introduced!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:eek::mad:

I've got an email. No voucher but this

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise.html?cmid=58018518&ecamp=c&ito=ecrmn335135&elink=header

so free OBC, upgrade to outside cabin and AI :)

Sorry just noticed it is very limited and is for 2013/2014 - doh!

Tried to check this out, Linda. The Thomson website actually sends me off my head. I put in Thomson Spirit in the search and every ship bar her came up. I clicked on a link for the Spirit, Baltic Treasures, I think it was and got the Dream in the Med :eek::eek::eek:

Tried to check this out, Linda. The Thomson website actually sends me off my head. I put in Thomson Spirit in the search and every ship bar her came up. I clicked on a link for the Spirit, Baltic Treasures, I think it was and got the Dream in the Med :eek::eek::eek:

The trouble is the drop down menu only goes up to April 2014, whereas the ex-UK cruises are available until Oct 2014 :rolleyes::confused: Weird!

The trouble is the drop down menu only goes up to April 2014, whereas the ex-UK cruises are available until Oct 2014 :rolleyes::confused: Weird!

Thanks, Linda. I have to ask the simple question Why?

I have just seen someone posting on FB about being passed from pillar to post to eventually find out that they needed to contact their TA to book a cabin because they had booked through a TA. We know that because we are on this forum, but most people don't and encounter the same difficulties as this person. She has decide not to reserve a cabin but to save the money to pay her phone bill.

I have an idea. Why don't we set some of the Thomson staff some challenges:rolleyes: ?

Starting with.....Find out what the luggage allowance is for people going on cruises. You must show evidence of speaking to a travel agent, using the website, blog, brochure and customer services.

My friend is a TA & works for Thomson. She said they had a staff meeting last week & all previous cruise customers would be getting an email. We have had nothing at all yet so perhaps they don't want our business next year lol! She hadn't seen the brochure at all - great, isn't it that the customers get to see it well ahead of the agents who are supposed to be selling the product:rolleyes::rolleyes: !

i won'tbe getting an email then!. I had serious trouble with my email recently and the only solution was to change my email address. all messages to the old address are now dissapearing into a black hole

I don't seem to be getting all the usual rubbish anymore :D

Hotmail is now called Outlook and I am now getting e-mails for fictitious parcels to be collected from DHL & Fed-Ed, also adverts for Viag*a :eek::eek::D

Never had them before. Time to change my e-mail methinks :)

No Linda... If you change you will miss out on the fantastic offers on Septic tanks :D

Can you still get them?:eek::D

Apparently so.....some fabulous offers on might even be tempted lol especially now that I have been left 5 million by a very generous Nigerian benefactor just waiting for funds to be transferred :D

Archived