JW and Jerome's Excellent Adventure on the Celebrity REFLECTION!

cruiseguys2009

OMG - this review just keeps getting more hilarious with every post:D

So what's with the November cruise - prices are sky high - is it a charter?

Sandi our C1 has gone up $480 pp since we booked, our friends are in a OV and thoes are up $550 pp. Final pymt is not till Sept 1st, I think there is a lot of holding going on due to the reduced deposit. No Charter as far as I have heard.

holiday - what do you think I am - Canadian. :D My birthday actually occurs that week so that might be a good excuse to go but DH isn't so excited about another cruise this year (he'd rather go to Belgium). Can't persuade Either DD to go as they don't like sun or water (crazy right!!)

librarylady19, if you are considering going on a 123 drunk cruise with cruiseguys you need someone sensible to look after you and make sure you get the required pics for your traditional review. May I volunteer my services? :D

We don't want to see pics of you stuck to the ice on the Martini Bar (oh yes we do lol) or pouring ice buckets over yourself! :eek: Think of your regular followers here on CC.;)

OMG - this review just keeps getting more hilarious with every post:D

So what's with the November cruise - prices are sky high - is it a charter?

I booked this in January and surprised at the price increase. The big gay cruise is 2 weeks after hosted by pied piper group. I'm glad I booked in January when 123 drunk came out. Lol

Started reading this and decided to save it until I got some uninterrupted time. Laughing so hard I think I need to ..... tinkle. Maybe it's the wine I've slugged each time you use the word.

Many of the comments are as much fun as your review, like:

Well dare I say this thread should be retitled as

"a WIZ and a TINKLE":D

Agreeing, BambiEyes. I have a sneaking suspicion that before too long, one would be participating merrily in the madness.

Can I just say; you are very entertaining, and since I like watching people, you would be the one I'd be watching :o if our paths would ever cross.

Thanks, JW. Love your candor and your joie de vivre!

Now, back to it, as soon as I pour another glass. 1, 2, 3 GO!

Posted some pics of you today, and did you know????? Patrick (James Bond) and I run the gi-normous 500 seat Golden Corrals in NC??? If I'd know I could have given you and my dear Jerome free passes for life!!!!! Tell him I said hello!!!! Loving the review, but its making me hate we had to come home!!!!

Come on guys, please stop teasing and taunting us. I have my Grey Goose Cosmo in hand and am patiently waiting to see pics of the HAT LADY.

Did you ever sit at the bar, one of my favorite bartenders works there, goes by he name of Santos.

Norma

Come on guys, please stop teasing and taunting us. I have my Grey Goose Cosmo in hand and am patiently waiting to see pics of the HAT LADY.

Did you ever sit at the bar, one of my favorite bartenders works there, goes by he name of Santos.

Norma

Norma, Santos was on Silhouette when I sailed aboard her a couple of weeks ago. He was awesome! :D

JW, you are clearly the type of passenger we all want to sail with. If you're really as entertaining as this read in real life, Celebrity really should comp you your cruises. I'd guess most of us would try and book a date when you're sailing.

Looking forward to August when I '123 Drink' it through the Med, JW style of course..

Posted some pics of you today, and did you know????? Patrick (James Bond) and I run the gi-normous 500 seat Golden Corrals in NC??? If I'd know I could have given you and my dear Jerome free passes for life!!!!! Tell him I said hello!!!! Loving the review, but its making me hate we had to come home!!!!

You never told me that.....dang girl, I just gave the a plug for life on my review!

Norma

Did I ever sit at the bar? Which Bar? I pulled up a chair at ALL of them!

Ya wanna photo.....you got one! Hat Lady's Twin Sista....This is so amazing and those on the thread who met Hat Lady, know that this gal here is so striking similar, a perfect match......but wait, that's a Public Photo of Donatella Versace! Could it be, Hat Lady is D.V.????? Shocking! Hat Lady and Donatella definitely went to the same plastic surgeon, as the boobies are those Frisbee type that look like fried egg pans without the handles. Kind of like a quadruple stack of IHOP pancakes sans the syrup. Reminds me of the fact that one of the nipples inspired that Beatles song...."Day after Day, Alone on a Hill!":eek:

donatella-versace-bikini.jpg

JW, you are clearly the type of passenger we all want to sail with. If you're really as entertaining as this read in real life, Celebrity really should comp you your cruises. I'd guess most of us would try and book a date when you're sailing.

Looking forward to August when I '123 Drink' it through the Med, JW style of course..

It's now known as 1, 2, 3 Drink, Drank, Drunk, Floor! It's ending and I hope they bring it back! Jerome and I are Celebrity Cruisers for Life now!

For the record I HATE Golden Corral and never venture south of downtown Orlando, but I would stake out the Buena Vista Golden Corral if I knew you were there. What fun!:D

It's the one in the Marriott Village right off of 535 and that road that goes to Mary, Queen of the Universe Cathedral.

It's the one in the Marriott Village right off of 535 and that road that goes to Mary, Queen of the Universe Cathedral.

Near the outlet mall. One of the few reasons I will go south of Downtown. Mall at Millenium and Nordstoms at Florida Mall are the other two reasons.

I just reviewed my cruise pics and what did I find. A picture of the Hat Lady in the background of the Martini Bar. She was holding court.

BTW- I had my own meeting with the Hat Lady. She asked me where I was from, I said Philadelphia. She said, no are you Thai or Filipino? I said no. She said your parents have a secret you don't know about.

We were on this cruise with Jerome and JW and I can testify that he is EXACTLY how he portrays himself in his review. Knowing them now makes this review even funnier, especially when we were right there with them participating. Wait until you hear what he did to my straight husband on his birthday...

Archived