Best place to grab a bite to eat in PC

Dalton51

Would love if you would list a few BBQ joints in the area you thought were better and maybe we'll give them a try.

these are farther south, towards Melbourne but if you have the time

Dustin's our fav' you can google - standard BBQ place but food is better than others

Memaw's a local fav' but farther from our house so we usually do D's

Charlie and Jake's : a local love story, there is a BBQ place on Eau Gallie rd by this name and they DO BBQ .... and there is a micro brew place in Viera/Suntree (95 exit 191, or exit 188) by the same name. They argue as to who stole what from who . . . but the first has the better BBQ and the second has the only micro-brew' I know between the beach and Orlando . . . but their BBQ comes out of a bag . . .

Stay away from Sonny's ... once good now .... ugh

Since you don't have a car I would recommend the following places which are all within walking distance

Sunset Bar & Grill - 15 minute walk

CB Pier - no more than a 20 minute walk

Branos - 5 minute walk, good italian food

Italian Courtyard - 10 minute walk

Shark Pit- next door

Sand Bar - 5 minute walk.

If you are inclined to take a cab or even the Trolly some of my tried and true favorites that aren't seafood are:

Robertos in Downtown Cocoa Beach

Siam Orchard South of hotel in Cocoa Beach

Thai Thai North in Cape Canaveral

Izzy's north in Cape Canveral

Milikens at the Port

The restaurant at Discovery Beach Resort. Can't remember the name

Madd Jacks Grillin Shack - Newer Restaurant in Cape Canaveral just north of Dunkin Donuts and the BBQ is really good.

Which one do you think is better out of these all of these? A taxi shouldnt be to bad to get I wouldnt think.

Thanks alot

We are in Port Canaveral for a port stop. We plan to do the Ron Jon transfer from the ship. Anything close to that - walking distance.

We love good seafood. But are not picky if something else really good is close

We are in Port Canaveral for a port stop. We plan to do the Ron Jon transfer from the ship. Anything close to that - walking distance.

Not really anything around Ron Jon's except the Jeti park and Beach

Since you don't have a car I would recommend the following places which are all within walking distance

Shark Pit- next door

If you are inclined to take a cab or even the Trolly some of my tried and true favorites that aren't seafood are:

Milikens at the Port

Madd Jacks Grillin Shack - Newer Restaurant in Cape Canaveral just north of Dunkin Donuts and the BBQ is really good.

Which one do you think is better out of these all of these? A taxi shouldnt be to bad to get I wouldnt think.

Thanks alot

That's a hard question lol...

If you are in the mood for Italian head to Branos.

If you want Atmosphere - jSunset Grill (make sure you are there for sunset), The Cocoa Beach Pier, Milikens at the Port.

If you want Cuban - Roberto's

For a nice meal with good food - Izzys Bistro

If you just want good food any of the them are good. I am in Cocoa Beach quite often as I grew up there and my family still lives there. These are places we frequent regularly.

After dinner if you want to go for a beer or glass of wine Nolan's Irish Pub is right behind the CVS across from your hotel. You can also get a bite to eat there but it is nothing special.

Shark Pit- next door

Milikens at the Port

The ones listed above that are walking distance are also walking distance from Ron Jons. For Seafood the Florida Seafood Co is a 5 minute walk to Ron Jon's but the CB Pier over looks the ocean. Sunset Grill is on the river. Sandbar has awesome fish tacos and there is a seafood restaurant right next door that has roof top dining so you can see the ocean.

If you get to Port Canaveral - For seafood - Milikens, Grills, Rusty's and my favorite - Atlantic Seafood. Not sure of the hours of Atlantic Seafood (I want to say they are closed on Mondays but don't remember) but the food is fresh and worth the price. It is a hidden gem.

Miliken's Reef was the best place we have eaten in PC. It is right by fishlips and also has outdoor seating so you can watch the ships leaving. It is a little more upscale than fishlips, we ate at both and they were good, Miliken's was just better!

http://www.millikensreef.com/

Agreed!! Our favorite place to eat in PC!!

We went by Fishlips and it was so packed that we didn't even consider eating there. Lots of cruisers looking at those ships. :)

Archived