Just Home from B2B on Freedom: My Thoughts

I just booked the Ben and Jerry Suite on the freedom. You mentioned the gold cards. We have stayed in suites before and have had the gold cards. I did not know that there was a separate line for gold card members at Guest Services.

A quick question.. Did your cruise documents say you were a suite guest and could use the suite line at check-in and have priority boarding?

Great review! I love the way you broke it down, easy to read, informative and entertaining. I can't wait for our first time on RCCL and FOS, was in just 2 days, but we've had to postpone and we are back over 100 days again :(

Great review guys. Hard to find anything wrong with Freedom.......sorry for your postponement. Same thing for us. We should have been onboard right now, but instead will have to wait 3 more weeks ! Things happen for a reason !

• 1 month later...
If you can snag Ulrich as your waiter in the main dining room and Oscar as your assistant waiter you will be very well taken care of.

Great review!!!

Since we are cruising on Freedom in December can you tell us if this is Oscar? He has been our assistant on Monarch many times. He is the best!!!

297843_365572903520916_1683421445_n.jpg

Loved your review.

We too aren't crazy about Richard Spacey either. He should be a stand up comic. Not as involved with the people as some of the other CD's.

I'm actually surprised at this, but I know that everyone has their own opinion. My husband and I both thought that Richard was the BEST cruise director that we have ever had.

Archived