P & O community forum

amajaa

Brian. I'm disappointed. Just looked at the P&O website and the message from March doing away with the web site is still there. Where did you find it please Daphne

Snap

Gan Canny

Dai

P&O's own community site is well dead RIP, however the fb one can be used but do not find it very interesting, but there is also an unofficial one on fb which can be fine for finding out information. I must say this is the best site for me.

P&O's own community site is well dead RIP, however the fb one can be used but do not find it very interesting, but there is also an unofficial one on fb which can be fine for finding out information. I must say this is the best site for me.

What's the useful unofficial one called?

Is it coincidence, I wonder, that the following notice .....

"There is a license error on this site:

10.35.0.17 is not a valid ip-address.

The Web site remains functional, but this message will be displayed until the license error has been corrected.

To correct this error:

Ensure that you have a valid license file for the site configuration.

Store the license file in the application directory.

If you do not have a license file, please request one from EPiServer License Center."

..... is displayed on all the pages of the P&O Community Forum that they may not wish you to see, albeit I could read it anyway! For instance, on a discussion topic about whether wi-fi is available from cabins and whether its free.

And can someone please say whether or not it is available on Arcadia and, if so, it is in fact free?

There is no wifi in the cabins at present but do not know if there will be when the refit is completed at the end of the year. Computer access is not free and it is not cheap.

There is no wifi in the cabins at present but do not know if there will be when the refit is completed at the end of the year. Computer access is not free and it is not cheap.

I think the point is that the site in question here, community, was free on board ship, slow, but free. Many people had set up groups to keep in touch with home.

The ordinary wifi was and is expensive and slow.

Gan Canny

Dai

I got into the Community Forum via the link above and people have posted! However, I cannot see how you can post on it as it you click the link to log on it just then takes you to the message about the Community Forum being down. Not sure what's going on - I was amazed to see current posts.:)

Well I did it - got onto the forum and even managed to post - not sure what's going on. There is the message someone's mentioned about the licence but you can just click on it and type even though you can't see what you're typing. I bet by the end of the day it will be gone when someone finds out what's happening! Amazing!

Carole:o

I can only get onto it having put the above link result into my Favourites and using that, but then today when I clicked onto one of the subjects, all I get is a lot of gobbledegook ........ no change there then for P&O's technology, but its so very slow and so very frustrating!

• 10 months later...
Anyone know why when I try to go back into these boards it tells me I have to change my password?

The system is set up to require you to change your password every 6 months, as long as you can remember the old one it should allow you to go through the new password process and then give you access.

OK thanks, that's a nuisance I have a system with passwords and it will throw it out. Need to decide whether to bother or not now like wilson2579

Can't even remember my password, oh well!!!! Maybe I am on more than enough forums at the moment,:eek: