Thrill Theater

Packerman52

Don't know about pre-buying. Every time we walked by there were people around there (not hundreds). We were in the Red Frog Pub for a drink before dinner and kept feeling these vibrations and muffled nosies all of a sudden. Thought we hit something or had engine trouble till I realized whre we were near (thrill theater). Beleive the unlimited pass is for the whole cruise based upon I review I read here.

Unlimited pass is for the ENTIRE cruise. It's a fantastic deal if you plan on going to all the shows or seeing them multiple times (honestly, it's cheaper than 2 tickets). We did it on the Breeze and went to at least 4 shows.

You have to buy them at the 'box office' outside the Thrill Theater. I know it's geared more to kids but we both had a good time. Try to sit front and center for the best experience.

Unlimited pass is for the ENTIRE cruise. It's a fantastic deal if you plan on going to all the shows or seeing them multiple times (honestly, it's cheaper than 2 tickets). We did it on the Breeze and went to at least 4 shows.

You have to buy them at the 'box office' outside the Thrill Theater. I know it's geared more to kids but we both had a good time. Try to sit front and center for the best experience.

It is good value for the unlimited pass since you can go anytime, especially if there is a line up (seating capacity is about 24 people), which happened to us a couple of times. We saw all of the shows (around 6-7).

This ride is very similar to the Shrek Ride at Universal Studios. We have a 11 and 9 year old and they definitely got their unlimited money's worth. I went twice so it worked for me.

Thearter is small...three (?) rows of maybe 10 to 15 seats. Some older rug rats (hey, mine will be there very shortly) would sometimes take over the theater but kids are kids. CCL would typically send an officer in (tall dude in uniform) and that typically quashed any shananigans that kids may be up to. :D

Net...for the price, not bad. If CCL wants to make it work in the long run, they may have to improve some of "4" D functionality. Example...there are fans, smoke machine and bubble machine to the left of the screen. Should be on both sides and they were not effective enough to really add to the overall 4D experience. Just IMHO.

Movies on our spring break cruise were four...I only saw the roller coaster one. Not bad. Went to see a different movie but the Fun Times was incorrect or someone put in the wrong movie at the theater...but I'm sure there's an 8 page thread complaining about that somewhere. :)

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Last month, there were 4 different "movies". Each one is about 15-20 minutes. The unlimited pass is good for the whole cruise, and is purchased at the ticket booth right outside the theater. You get a ticket and present it each time you go to a show. There are 24 seats, 3 rows of 8. It's open every night from 7-10, plus they run morning and afternoon blocks on sea days. It was definitely worth it for me, as the rest of the nightly entertainment on the Breeze was very lacking.

Wow it sounds exciting my DH and I will love it. We went to something like that at Universal Studios, it was a Simpson movie but we sat in a car that held 6 people. I can't wait. Do you know if you can buy the unlimited pass on the first day?

Wow it sounds exciting my DH and I will love it. We went to something like that at Universal Studios, it was a Simpson movie but we sat in a car that held 6 people. I can't wait. Do you know if you can buy the unlimited pass on the first day?

Yes you can. We bought it the first night. That is when it first opened which was from 7-9pm. You can't purchase earlier in the day because no one is there to take your money. This was last month.

It is open for blocks of time during the cruise. It is not open when you are in port. Each block of time shows the same movie. On sea days it was open for a block of time in the morning (10-2:30), afternoon (3-6:30), and evening (7-10).

Sharon

anybody know of height / age restrictions?

I didn't see any hight or age restrictions posted, and I saw some young kids there sitting on their parents' laps. It's not a violent experience, no seat belts on the seats. It was fun though. Unlimited ticket was $14.95 and a single ticket was $7.95. The guy selling the tickets said they didn't sell very many single tickets.

• 1 month later...
You get a printed ticket that you need to hold on to for future use. From my observations I don't think there is weight restrictions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Of course there is a weight restriction.

We did the thrill theater several times back in February. I'm not sure about height and weight but I am pretty sure age was up to parents' discretion. It can be a bit scary and little ones need to be accompanied by an adult. The guy at the ticket booth allowed me to buy 2 passes for my kids but use it once myself to go with one of the kids. He didn't really care too much that we "shared" the two passes between our kids.

Archived