Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Could I ask a question about the Taromina tour please?

Did you just do the Taromina on your own or the one with the Greek theatre?

I am thinking about doing the Greek Theatre one, but I don't want to spend too much time there, and loose too much time in Taromina which would you recommend of the two?

Love the photos, especially the night time shots.

Could I ask a question about the Taromina tour please?

Did you just do the Taromina on your own or the one with the Greek theatre?

I am thinking about doing the Greek Theatre one, but I don't want to spend too much time there, and loose too much time in Taromina which would you recommend of the two?

Love the photos, especially the night time shots.

Taormina on Our Own. I've been to the Greek Theater before. Worth seeing at least once but there is usually a crowd. There will be a tradeoff. We never get tired of Taormina.

P1030130.JPG

P1030132.JPG

How did you find the food on the Sunshine?

I thought it was pretty good, which iis to say better than some other cruise lines, and the steakhouse excellent. No complaints.

The pizza is the *new* Carnival pizza which is really good, made even better on this ship by adding real pizza ovens. The best pizza in the fleet.

I thought it was pretty good, which iis to say better than some other cruise lines, and the steakhouse excellent. No complaints.

The pizza is the *new* Carnival pizza which is really good, made even better on this ship by adding real pizza ovens. The best pizza in the fleet.

Glad to see your picture review is back:). As many have other members have done, I too would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to provide us a blow-by-blow of your vacation. I have lived vicarously through this review.

Sarge, this question may have been ask, but what do you think of the new theater size and shows?

I think it is fine. I was able to walk in on any of the shows I wanted to.

Instead of a given show only being offered on one night, each is offered several times on different days so you have a choice of when to attend.

After the last show, the main lounge converts into a night club with an amazing sound system.

Honestly, European cruises are so port intensive that most people including me are too tired to see all the shows. Not to mention that I am not a show person. I did like the parts that I saw.

Also didn't make it to any of the comedy shows.

Glad to see your picture review is back:). As many have other members have done, I too would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to provide us a blow-by-blow of your vacation. I have lived vicarously through this review.

Well said! Me too :D

Thanks Sarge.

Thanks for the great review! Looks like you had an amazing time! Did you by chance get a chance to see the pricing in the spa- I'm curious about the prices for a manicure and polish change. Thanks!

Archived