Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Sorry. I have not been on Carnival Breeze but I am not aware of it being an issue on Carnival Sunshine.

Hi Sarge,

I havent yet been able to see any live images/photos of the re-decorated inside cabins on the Sunshine, i have booked in the "cheap seats" for my Sunshine cruises in August, as i very rarely spend any time in the cabin.

Do you have any images?

Cheers!

HoganUK

Hi Sarge,

Firstly I would like to take a moment to give my biggest thanks for your efforts while on-board your cruise, my partner and 2 girls loved sitting down in the evening each night to look at the photos of the ship and its features.

We leave for the airport tomorrow, fly Thursday, board the ship on Friday so really getting into holiday mode at the moment and can't wait. :):D

Quick question to anyone that knows, has the main pool and mini golf been opened now? It might have been mentioned already but haven't been on here for about a week so would have to troll through a few dozen pages. Thanks in advance!

Hi Sarge,

Firstly I would like to take a moment to give my biggest thanks for your efforts while on-board your cruise, my partner and 2 girls loved sitting down in the evening each night to look at the photos of the ship and its features.

We leave for the airport tomorrow, fly Thursday, board the ship on Friday so really getting into holiday mode at the moment and can't wait. :):D

Quick question to anyone that knows, has the main pool and mini golf been opened now? It might have been mentioned already but haven't been on here for about a week so would have to troll through a few dozen pages. Thanks in advance!

Thankfully the main pool and golf are now opened. See you Friday:D

Sargent - Hello and Good Morning. I am still enjoying your review, however I have now come up with a question. I noticed in majority of your pictures people have on long pants and heavy jackets and coats. Was it cool and cold most of the time during your cruise? Exactly how was the weather? Do the european cities have a time of year where its summer and hot? If so what months are those? Thanks!

Sargent - Hello and Good Morning. I am still enjoying your review, however I have now come up with a question. I noticed in majority of your pictures people have on long pants and heavy jackets and coats. Was it cool and cold most of the time during your cruise? Exactly how was the weather? Do the european cities have a time of year where its summer and hot? If so what months are those? Thanks!

Hello,

Europe has been having some extremley unsettled weather which is really unusual for this time of year, for example, the czech republic are on flood alert in major cities.

It should settle down over the next few weeks, currently here in the UK we are enjoying 23 degrees and sunny skies, which is also very unusual!

I would say the best time for european sunshine would be to travel June-September! Which that said i was in Barcelona last november and sat outside a bar enjoying drink in 25 degrees!

Hi Sarge,

I havent yet been able to see any live images/photos of the re-decorated inside cabins on the Sunshine, i have booked in the "cheap seats" for my Sunshine cruises in August, as i very rarely spend any time in the cabin.

Do you have any images?

Cheers!

HoganUK

I think I do have of one but maybe one of the new cabins vs updated. Should be similar.

Hi Sarge,

Thankfully the main pool and golf are now opened. See you Friday:D

Enjoy your cruises!

Hello,

Europe has been having some extremley unsettled weather which is really unusual for this time of year, for example, the czech republic are on flood alert in major cities.

It should settle down over the next few weeks, currently here in the UK we are enjoying 23 degrees and sunny skies, which is also very unusual!

I would say the best time for european sunshine would be to travel June-September! Which that said i was in Barcelona last november and sat outside a bar enjoying drink in 25 degrees!

Europe has had unusual weather this spring. One of the reasons Waterworks and more on Carnival Sunshine were behind schedule.

The temps quoted by Hogan are in degrees C, so don't be alarmed.

Some current temps

Barcelona - 70

Livorno - 70

Naples - 66 - ok and a little rain

Messina - 75

Dubrovnik - 66 (perfect if you are going to walk the wall)

Venice - 72

The Med in summer gets downright hot.

The temps quoted by Hogan are in degrees C, so don't be alarmed.

The Med in summer gets downright hot.

Yes i was apologies for for that :)

Destinations such as Spain, Italy, Croatia which are the countries the Sunshine will visit over the hot summer months will regularly reach in excess of 95-100 (F)

Archived