My photo/video montage of May 5th Glory carribean cruise.

IGottaP

Great video with great memories for years to come. I see the one guy even had trunks on with the Carnival colors. When I saw that shot, the first thing that came to my mind was the colors on the whale tail.

ha ha that is great you picked up on that My wife pointed it out to me as well that he matched with the whale tail.

That was so fun to watch! Thank you for sharing it. :D

Loved, loved, loved, having the locals welcome you to their island!! Then you get to hear a little of the awesome caribbean accent, ya mon!!

Yes!!! thanks for watching and we love to hear the various accents from different countries. so it was a pleasure to record. The only island i missed was getting one at St Thomas. :(

I left a comment on your youtube video but THANK you for sharing! I loved this video...and like others, I liked the "welcome" portion with each island. You can tell you guys had a great time. I'm trying to plan something for a big group as well... :)

yes I got the comment on youtube thanks for watching. we plan on doing another video during our next trip. i watch the video myself at least once a week I miss being on vacation. lol

• 3 weeks later...
This was fantastic! We're leaving on a cruise on the Glory this Sunday! Can't wait!

Your going to have an awesome time the Glory is a Beautiful ship. What itenarary will you be doing?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I love to see young people have good clean fun. I will be looking for the 2014 video. I also cracked up at your Boys II Men ending.

The biggest smile came on my face when I saw the end "Young, Fresh, and Saved." :)

I saw in your footer you have sailed in the Scenic Ocean View. We will be in one of those cabins this Summer on the Glory. Any tips or anything else we might want to know about this cabin?

I know that this is not much of a typical review we are use to on CC its more of the memories my friends and I created on the Carnival Glory, May 5th 2013. But I thought i would share, hope you guys enjoy. If you have any questions about the Glory or any of the ports please feel free to ask and to the best of my memory i will try and answer.

click the link below.

misc information.

May 5th Carnival glory

ports of call -Nassau Bahamas, St Thomas USVI, San JuanPuerto Rico, Grand Turk.

My wife and I and group of my friends age range 21-26. From NYC & NJ

Totally awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

So my group and I are officially booked for our next cruise. And I will be doing another video. We all are really excited.

Hi! Glad that you came back to update your original post about having booked your next cruise!

Edited to say: after trying what it seems like 100 times to get the link to work (on my iPhone) and YouTube to show me something on the screen... I finally succeeded. I'm off to watch your video. yay!

Edited by fofita01

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVED your YouTube Video!! You all look like you were having so much fun. I even liked the music you picked for the video. It's nice to see young friends hanging out and having a good time without any drama or craziness. You All Rock! And yes, your Boys II Men rendition was funny and good.

So where are you headed for your next cruise?