My photo/video montage of May 5th Glory carribean cruise.

IGottaP

Aha, got it open on my phone!! Loved it!!! Awesome job, and I can totally remember you all sitting in the dining room one night a table over from us! I think must have been wednesday, we had the waiter bring our what was left of our wedding cake and I told him, those boys look like thy need chocolate cake too, since we had soooooo much left! I hope he did that!! So nice to see the pics, makes me miss the ship thanks for the memories :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I know that this is not much of a typical review we are use to on CC its more of the memories my friends and I created on the Carnival Glory, May 5th 2013. But I thought i would share, hope you guys enjoy. If you have any questions about the Glory or any of the ports please feel free to ask and to the best of my memory i will try and answer.

click the link below.

misc information.

May 5th Carnival glory

ports of call -Nassau Bahamas, St Thomas USVI, San JuanPuerto Rico, Grand Turk.

My wife and I and group of my friends age range 21-26. From NYC & NJ

That was great! Thank you for sharing. It's great to see young people have good clean fun. Loved that tribute to Boys to Men;).

That was awesome! We are going with 7 friends in a few months, never been on a cruise with so many friends and your video definitely got us way more stoked!

yeah my wife and I was worried as well going with such a large group. but the trip turned out great even though we were the only couple there we still had our alone time and our join in with everyone time. I am sure you guys will have a blast as well.

Aha, got it open on my phone!! Loved it!!! Awesome job, and I can totally remember you all sitting in the dining room one night a table over from us! I think must have been wednesday, we had the waiter bring our what was left of our wedding cake and I told him, those boys look like thy need chocolate cake too, since we had soooooo much left! I hope he did that!! So nice to see the pics, makes me miss the ship thanks for the memories :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

hey Jaxie Glad you were able to view the video. and Big CONGRATS on the wedding. I do remember briefly the waiter offering the group cake but i am more of a vanilla ice cream every night kind of guy...lol so i am not even sure if anybody else received cake or not thanks for the offering. Dinner was so much fun we sang Happy Anniversary/ birthday to everyone on the ship.

Awesome video. Looks like you had loads of fun!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. yes loads

That was great! Thank you for sharing. It's great to see young people have good clean fun. Loved that tribute to Boys to Men;).

Yes thank you so much. The Boys to Men song was so random we were walking and one of the guys said I cant believe we are about to leave the ship and go home and then started singing the song End of the road. It was an emotional time for us....lol

I give it "Two Thumbs up with a SNAP"...

Very entertaining.... luved it...can't wait for others to come:D

LOL thank you so much and i look forward to making more in the future....

Awesome video!!! You guys look like you had a blast. Glad to see young men able to experience life with such a good sense of humor. Happy cruising!!!

Thanks so much yeah just trying to create new memories everyday.

Great video:):):) Loved the "Welcome to" in each port...very neat!! We sail the Glory for the second time in just a few weeks!

Thank you:D glad you enjoyed it. and the glory is a beautiful ship you will certainly enjoy it. make sure you check out fish and chips my wife and i enjoyed it a lot.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun; I'll be sailing almost the same itinerary in July (St. Maarten instead of Nassau) on the Freedom. Looks like fun!

Awesome I hear St Maarten is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that this is not much of a typical review we are use to on CC its more of the memories my friends and I created on the Carnival Glory, May 5th 2013. But I thought i would share, hope you guys enjoy. If you have any questions about the Glory or any of the ports please feel free to ask and to the best of my memory i will try and answer.

click the link below.

misc information.

May 5th Carnival glory

ports of call -Nassau Bahamas, St Thomas USVI, San JuanPuerto Rico, Grand Turk.

My wife and I and group of my friends age range 21-26. From NYC & NJ

Very nice

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Great video /photo review. Thanks for posting looks like you all had a great time!! :)

Thank you I am Glad you enjoyed the video.