Cigars on the Allure

Thanks, will take a taxi to make it easy.

Cigar King: No issue with putting a few sticks in my carry off luggage without issue, correct?

in theory it is illegal to bring cuban cigars into the states but in reality it's not a big deal (talking a few not 10 boxes) worse case is the custom guys will have some new smokes.

Thanks, will take a taxi to make it easy.

Cigar King: No issue with putting a few sticks in my carry off luggage without issue, correct?

Assuming you are talking about bringing Cuban cigars into the United States, that is illegal. I have heard from shady individuals who might be committing illegal acts that they put a few sticks in their jacket pocket. Bags get searched some times in customs, people usually do not. I'm just reporting what I heard, I would never do this myself. Have a great cruise.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the great advice. Not sure if you knew, but they have added a Habano's in the Jamaican port there in Falmouth. Was treated very well (few cigars and XO's) with guys in the store and walked out with a good blend of 50 cigars for golfing in the coming months. No issues with getting them off the boat. I appreciate the different suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

Good thread..

my DH will be very disappointed to learn there is no Cigar Bar on Oasis like the one he enjoyed on Navigator. Seems Royal is now like Celebrity by putting the cigar guys on an outside deck in the wind... He used to enjoy the Cigar lounges and a nice nightcap...

anyhow, once we board i'll give him the news! ;)

will also look for th Cigar Night announcment. Does anyone know if it is held on Oasis & if so when??

Archived