Breakaway Pictures Inside - Including MDR Menus!

SliceOfLife

Slice, more great pictures! I'm still shopping in the gift store. Saw my ship ornament to add to my collection. Fantastic video - looks like she held her own :eek:!

Haha, making your shopping list? I bought the ornament too. It was $14.95. It is right next to the keychains that look exactly the same so don't freak out if you don't see it. I was about to panic when I noticed they were hanging right next to each other. My Epic ornament came in a package unlike the Breakaway one.

About the lanyard you got from customer service (I also have read your wonderful review) do they only give them out to certain levels of lattitudes members? Are they only for suite guests? I don't know if they have them for every sailing, but I will certainly try to ask for one--as long as I don't run into the same employee that Gambee did at guest services :eek:

About the lanyard you got from customer service (I also have read your wonderful review) do they only give them out to certain levels of lattitudes members? Are they only for suite guests? I don't know if they have them for every sailing, but I will certainly try to ask for one--as long as I don't run into the same employee that Gambee did at guest services :eek:

You want to know the funny thing. Slice told me about the lanyard and I was too much of wuzz to go back to customer service :D. Well it was more like I did not wanted get frustrated over it. So my mom went and got us a couple :).

Like Gambee mentioned you just go to Guest Services and ask for them. The guy gave me a weird look but asked around and came back with 2 of them. They never asked for key cards or anything. They're fair game!!

More 23ft wave videos!

Watching the balcony railing move up and down

The pool sloshing back and forth

Watch until the end and see a huge wave hit the front

Life Boat Deck all the way forward. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't have been outside in 66mph winds but I wanted video!

I forgot to post my smart invention to make the hangers in the closet stop banging around!

I always pack with my clothes on hangers.....makes unpacking and hanging clothes much faster! I always remove the hangers to make more space and because of the noise of them moving around.......and put them in my empty suitcase which goes under the bed. When I go to pack at the end of the cruise....they go back in the closet. And boy or boy.....I HATE the hangers that won't remove entirely from the closet!

If you see something you want as a souvenir, but it when you see it, especially if it's a bag or fleece. I wanted a black half zip fleece and when I came back to buy it later in the day it was all sold out! The aqua striped bags when quick too.

I brought bottles of Coke and Sprite on with me, I am not a Pepsi fan!

Thanks. I'll definitely bring some Coke, buy souvenirs early (after seeing your pictures I see that I need ornaments too), and ask for lanyards. I see that I'll also be spending some money in the Clayworks Store. :)

All of your pictures are great -- these are the best pictures I've seen of Spice H2O. I really appreciate all the work you've put into this.

I always pack with my clothes on hangers.....makes unpacking and hanging clothes much faster! I always remove the hangers to make more space and because of the noise of them moving around.......and put them in my empty suitcase which goes under the bed. When I go to pack at the end of the cruise....they go back in the closet. And boy or boy.....I HATE the hangers that won't remove entirely from the closet!

The hangers in the non suite rooms on the Breakaway are the ones that the lower part of the hanger unhooks but the top part can't be removed. So annoying! I hate those hangers too.

It was the last night of the cruise so all of our stuff that was hanging was all packed up.

Thanks. I'll definitely bring some Coke, buy souvenirs early (after seeing your pictures I see that I need ornaments too), and ask for lanyards. I see that I'll also be spending some money in the Clayworks Store. :)

All of your pictures are great -- these are the best pictures I've seen of Spice H2O. I really appreciate all the work you've put into this.

:) Thanks so much!

You'll be okay to buy the mugs and ornaments whenever, it was the bags and black fleece jacket that went quickly (as you'll note I don't even have a picture of the black fleece. It was awesome!) Oh well. It was also $90 so it saved me some money!

I loved the Clayworks store. I thought things were pretty reasonable especially if you get the cute painted Bermuda or turtle stuff. The Jon Faulkner pottery was a bit pricey but he had some really cool stuff.

I think it looks like you had a great time!!!!

Question for anyone:) I will be sailing on the gem. Are the mdr menus at least similar? Or is it a firm every ship is different?

I think they're the same menus. At least the "favorites" side should be the same because I remember all of those when I was on the Epic.