Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

attachment.php?attachmentid=295197&stc=1&d=1386639441

attachment.php?attachmentid=295198&stc=1&d=1386639441

Interesting finish on 270 ceiling .

Reminiscent of a Circus ??

attachment.php?attachmentid=295199&stc=1&d=1386640587

Is that the Robots up top ??

No, there are three question marks were each image is suppose to be.

joysav

Are you trying to show screen grabs from http://www.tourwrist.com/panos/70789 ?

Edited by Lloyd555

I guess Anthem has its stern closest to the door. When time comes to pull Quantum out which means whatever part of Anthem is done has to come out first i would put Anthem back in the building dock stern first. I sure hope somebody videos the float out of the partially completed Anthem followed by Quantum.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I guess Anthem has its stern closest to the door. When time comes to pull Quantum out which means whatever part of Anthem is done has to come out first i would put Anthem back in the building dock stern first. I sure hope somebody videos the float out of the partially completed Anthem followed by Quantum.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

When it comes time, just put a comment on the YouTube channel of some of the people who recorded the Getaway's float out (amSeehafen, inselvideo, HD1080ide, etc.). They're a good bunch; they'll likely start recording as soon as the big door opens.

Edited by Lloyd555

Hey, it is true what they say!! Ask and you shall receive!

An early holiday gift!! :D

BbXyZyKIIAAuEu6.jpg:large

The block closer to the divider wall is bigger then the one closer to the back of the ship. One or the other or both will have to get picked up and moved.

Edited by K1200S

Hey, it is true what they say!! Ask and you shall receive!

An early holiday gift!! :D

Lloyd, Wow! That is a cool shot of Quantum in the building dock. Thanks for sharing.

By the way I did get confirmation today that the block in Hall 5 is for Quantum. They didn't say where on Quantum. So assuming that they have already assembled all the aft blocks including Two70 (which we now cannot see, (where is that back of Hall 6 webcam?)), it may be the theatre as you noted before.

The block closer to the divider wall is bigger then the one closer to the back of the ship. One or the other or both will have to get picked up and moved.

The placement of both is strange given that the one in the back is/will be part of bow. It could be just there temporarily for special outfitting since there seems to no room on the left side of the Hall. One would then ask why not outfit it in the right spot???

One would then ask why not outfit it in the right spot???

That would be my question as well. Maybe they are breaking in a new crane operator and they just want to give him/her practice.

Edited by K1200S

The placement of both is strange given that the one in the back is/will be part of bow. It could be just there temporarily for special outfitting since there seems to no room on the left side of the Hall. One would then ask why not outfit it in the right spot???

They could just be placing them in the basin to help with positioning. Not sure why they would build from each end to meet in the middle though.

Found this on twitter from today

Geez. We're being spoiled today! Great close-up.

Not a recent photo however. Compare it to the previous photo above. Also note where the basin divider is located; same spot as in in pre-Getaway float out days?

BbZc29wCMAEZmKA.jpg:large

Edit: I was disoriented for a moment by the railing in the left side of the photo, thinking it belonged to the dock next to the basin. Then I realised that it's a temporary railing on a Quantum (class) block.

Edited by Lloyd555

Please take a look at the large port hole balcony. They are supposed to be wrap around balconies, looks like floor not finished connecting wrap around area - or is is just the angle? Looking at cabins ending in 6234 8234, etc. - It appears no floor connecting balcony doors to go around to port hole? Thanks - maybe my eyes just bad

Please take a look at the large port hole balcony. They are supposed to be wrap around balconies, looks like floor not finished connecting wrap around area - or is is just the angle? Looking at cabins ending in 6234 8234, etc. - It appears no floor connecting balcony doors to go around to port hole? Thanks - maybe my eyes just bad

It will be a wrap around balcony which will share a balcony wall divider with the Family Connected Junior Suites. Yes, the flooring on that section was not installed at the time. Maybe they needed the clearance in that area for other installs. Also note that that picture is a little old as it was taken when NCL Getaway was still in the building dock. Still one of the best close-ups we have seen from RCI. A lot has happened since, although it has not been shared with the public.

They could just be placing them in the basin to help with positioning. Not sure why they would build from each end to meet in the middle though.

Very well could be with "repositioning" to come. I keep looking at the picture Lloyd posted and the current (outdated) webcam imagine and wonder if those objects covered in blue in the very front section of the Quantum blocks could be the engine sets for Anthem.