UPDATED List of Current Cruise Directors (CD)

lol...both Richard and Jimmy posted the info on social media as soon as their appointments were made official.

Thanks for coming here and posting anyway! I appreciate that you thought of helping me to keep this list current.

Thanks Donna :). I just wanted to help a great thread. If I was them I wouldn't hold back either and put it on social media too. We have been enjoying Jimmy this cruise. We have even seen him walking around the ship during the day.

About to start the day on board with breakfast and then up to the beach pool and the flow rider.

Andrew

Thanks Donna :). I just wanted to help a great thread. If I was them I wouldn't hold back either and put it on social media too. We have been enjoying Jimmy this cruise. We have even seen him walking around the ship during the day.

About to start the day on board with breakfast and then up to the beach pool and the flow rider.

Andrew

A little jealous here as well. Enjoy.

Richard Spacey will bring Anthem out then Joff Eaton will be the CD on Anthem of the Seas :D Can't remember at this moment exactly where I got that info :o but hopefully tomorrow it will be confirmed.

Adventure OTS - Drew Devine started on August 4 until January 19, then Mercedes Lafuente.

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks Nov 17 through Nov 24, then Ken Rush Nov 24 until sometime in February, then Allan Brooks. (need handover date between Ken and Allan in Feb)

Anthem OTS - Richard Spacey will be taking the ship out, with Ken Rush helping him with behind the scenes CD duties to provide a smooth take out. They will likely remain onboard for 6-8 weeks. Then, Joff Eaton will take over as regular CD of this ship (waiting for official announcement to confirm).

Brilliance OTS - Steve Davis July 27 through November 23, then Clo O'Connor until Steve returns in February

Enchantment OTS - John Blair from November 8 through January 8, then Marc Walker January 8 for approx 4 months, followed by John Blair for approx. 2 months.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb October 5 until February 9, with Erky as his Activities Manager. Then John Blair from February 9 until April 5 with Katrina Blair as his Activities Manager. Then Leigh (CD) and Erky (AM) will be returning from their break on April 5, 2014 for approx. 4 months, followed by the Blairs for approx 2 months. (Erky will not be returning, as he plans to marry and work as a commercial airline pilot in Turkey.)

Freedom OTS - Richard Spacey from Sept 8 until December 22, then Mike Hunnerup will be covering Richard's break from December 22 through mid-late February. Richard expects to be back on Freedom for one more contract mid-to-late February until mid-to-late June before heading over to Germany to prepare for Quantum, then to prepare for Anthem, then to prepare for Oasis III.

Grandeur OTS - Ricky Matthews Sept 13 thru November 26th, then John Eddison (sp?) from November 26 through mid-to-late January. Ricky Matthews will return in January for 4 months. (exact handover date in January?) (Daryl Dyball is returning as Activities Manager in late November)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton November 2 to the end of March (exact date?). Joff will be returning at the end of May through Sept 2014 (exact dates?) (Fill-in for April and May 2014 not yet known).

Jewel OTS - Carly Boileau started Sept 7 Through early January. (exact date?) Dennis Charles from early January through early March

Legend OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 30 (until when? then who?) Topi Ylönen starts on March 17 for the 2014 European Season

Liberty OTS - Rick Edwards Oct 6 until Feb 11 (then who?)

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci from August 31 until December 13, then Jerome Sueur will be filling in for approx. 2 months until Mitch Merucci returns from his break in mid-February

Mariner OTS - Dan Whitney started in early September (until when?). (Rob is the Activities Manager)

Navigator OTS - John Perry from October 12 until ships goes into drydock on January 5. Then, Dave Chapman when ship returns from drydock on February 5

Oasis OTS - Jimmy Rhodes November 16 until March 8. Then, Drew Devine March 8 through May 17. Then, Rico duBriel May 17 through July 19. Then Drew Devine July 19 through mid-November.

Quantum OTS - Richard Spacey will be taking the ship out, with Ken Rush helping him with behind the scenes CD duties to provide a smooth take out. They will likely remain onboard until early January 2015, then Jimmy Rhodes will take over as regular CD of this ship.

Radiance OTS - Amy Fickert began on November 16 (for 4 months? Then who?)

Rhapsody OTS - Ken Jones Nov 19 through Feb 1. Graham Seymour returns from his break on Feb 1 (per Graham: Ken is a Canadian gent, funny, great stage presence)

Serenade OTS - Casey Peltier until Nov 25. Topi Ylönen is joining Serenade on November 25 (for two months?), then Anthony Richards. (need handover date between Topi and Anthony)

Splendour OTS - Mercedes Lafuente until Dec 8 then João Pereira begins Dec 8 for the South American season

Vision OTS - Rico du Breil for the Panama season, Nov 11 through April 26

Voyager OTS - Luke Aerowsmith October 24 for the repositioning and for the Australian season. Lixin Fang is expected to return for the Asian season

Edited by DonnaK

According to Marc Walker's facebook page he's off on vacation until January 10th, then back on Enchantment (list has Jan 8th)

Adventure OTS - Drew Devine started on August 4 until January 19, then Mercedes Lafuente.

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks Nov 17 through Nov 24, then Ken Rush Nov 24 until sometime in February, then Allan Brooks. (need handover date between Ken and Allan in Feb)

Anthem OTS - Richard Spacey will be taking the ship out, with Ken Rush helping him with behind the scenes CD duties to provide a smooth take out. They will likely remain onboard for 6-8 weeks. Then, Joff Eaton will take over as regular CD of this ship (waiting for official announcement to confirm).

Brilliance OTS - Steve Davis July 27 through November 23, then Clo O'Connor until Steve returns in February

Enchantment OTS - John Blair from November 8 through January 10, then Marc Walker January 10 for approx 4 months, followed by John Blair for approx. 2 months.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb October 5 until February 9, with Erky as his Activities Manager. Then John Blair from February 9 until April 5 with Katrina Blair as his Activities Manager. Then Leigh (CD) and Erky (AM) will be returning from their break on April 5, 2014 for approx. 4 months, followed by the Blairs for approx 2 months. (Erky will not be returning, as he plans to marry and work as a commercial airline pilot in Turkey.)

Freedom OTS - Richard Spacey from Sept 8 until December 22, then Mike Hunnerup will be covering Richard's break from December 22 through mid-late February. Richard expects to be back on Freedom for one more contract mid-to-late February until mid-to-late June before heading over to Germany to prepare for Quantum, then to prepare for Anthem, then to prepare for Oasis III.

Grandeur OTS - Ricky Matthews Sept 13 thru November 26th, then John Eddison (sp?) from November 26 through mid-to-late January. Ricky Matthews will return in January for 4 months. (exact handover date in January?) (Daryl Dyball is returning as Activities Manager in late November)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton November 2 to the end of March (exact date?). Joff will be returning at the end of May through Sept 2014 (exact dates?) (Fill-in for April and May 2014 not yet known).

Jewel OTS - Carly Boileau started Sept 7 Through early January. (exact date?) Dennis Charles from early January through early March

Legend OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 30 (until when? then who?) Topi Ylönen starts on March 17 for the 2014 European Season

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci from August 31 until December 13, then Jerome Sueur will be filling in for approx. 2 months until Mitch Merucci returns from his break in mid-February

Mariner OTS - Dan Whitney started in early September (until when?). (Rob is the Activities Manager)

Navigator OTS - John Perry from October 12 until ships goes into drydock on January 5. Then, Dave Chapman when ship returns from drydock on February 5

Oasis OTS - Jimmy Rhodes November 16 until March 8. Then, Drew Devine March 8 through May 17. Then, Rico duBriel May 17 through July 19. Then Drew Devine July 19 through mid-November.

Quantum OTS - Richard Spacey will be taking the ship out, with Ken Rush helping him with behind the scenes CD duties to provide a smooth take out. They will likely remain onboard until early January 2015, then Jimmy Rhodes will take over as regular CD of this ship.

Rhapsody OTS - Ken Jones Nov 19 through Feb 1. Graham Seymour returns from his break on Feb 1 (per Graham: Ken is a Canadian gent, funny, great stage presence)

Serenade OTS - Casey Peltier until Nov 25. Topi Ylönen is joining Serenade on November 25 (for two months?), then Anthony Richards. (need handover date between Topi and Anthony)

Splendour OTS - Mercedes Lafuente until Dec 8 then João Pereira begins Dec 8 for the South American season

Voyager OTS - Luke Aerowsmith October 24 for the repositioning and for the Australian season. Lixin Fang is expected to return for the Asian season

Adventure OTS - Drew Devine started on August 4

Enchantment OTS - John Blair from November 8 through January 8, then Marc Walker January 8 for approx 4 months, followed by John Blair for approx. 2 months.

who?) [/color]

y 5

Does anybody know how you would get hold of the Cruise Director for the INDY? Reason is I was planning on bringing my guitar with me on the May TA in 2014. I am a Folk Singer/Song Writer from NS, Can. And was hoping to play and sing for some giggles on the Cruise. Did this with Clo on last TA but ended up having to purchase another guitar and equipment in St. Maartens and do not wish to have to do that again as I left Guitar etc on board. I am in the process of recording a new CD this fall. So I can make sure that everything would be compatible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Edited by Folk Singer

Does anybody know how you would get hold of the Cruise Director for the INDY? Reason is I was planning on bringing my guitar with me on the May TA in 2014. I am a Folk Singer/Song Writer from NS, Can. And was hoping to play and sing for some giggles on the Cruise. Did this with Clo on last TA but ended up having to purchase another guitar and equipment in St. Maartens and do not wish to have to do that again as I left Guitar etc on board. I am in the process of recording a new CD this fall. So I can make sure that everything would be compatible.

Many Cruise Directors have Facebook pages.

Joff Eaton is on Twitter. That is how I contact him regarding his schedule.

At the moment, we only know that Joff is returning to the ship towards the end of May. We do not know the exact day, and we do not yet know who will be filling in for Joff during his break from March until May.

Joff returns on the independence May 25th

Enchantment OTS - John Blair from November 8 through January 10, then Marc Walker January 10 for approx 4 months, followed by John Blair for approx. 2 months.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton November 2 to the end of March (exact date?). Joff will be returning on May 25 through Sept 2014 (exact dates?) (Fill-in for April and May 2014 not yet known).

So it will be his replacement prior to the 25th I will need then. thank you.

I asked Joff in a message last night if he knows who will be covering his break in April/May, and I am waiting to hear back.

Edited by DonnaK

I asked Joff in a message last night if he knows who will be covering his break in April/May, and I am waiting to hear back.

Donna,

thank you so very much. Here is my email address dagirard@bellaliant.net

so he can contact me. :):) Hope to meet you on board one day soon.:)

We have only been Cruising for a few years now and just got to D.

We are really happy with the friendships that start with the CC.

Let us know next time you sail into Halifax and we will pick you up and show you around the area.

Don

Edited by Folk Singer

OK now I am really confused. Was speaking with Royal Caribbean about my February Navigator cruise. They told me that Simona Ferraioula will be the cruise director.

I asked about Dave Chapman because last I checked he was supposed to be the CD on Navigator and they said: "The last ship I show him scheduled on was Majesty of the Seas, however I do not see him scheduled for any other change at the moment. However, those are always subject to change."

But I don't see him listed under Majesty...so not sure what to make of this.

Edited by Canadian Tyler

OK now I am really confused. Was speaking with Royal Caribbean about my February Navigator cruise. They told me that Simona Ferraioula will be the cruise director.

I asked about Dave Chapman because last I checked he was supposed to be the CD on Navigator and they said: "The last ship I show him scheduled on was Majesty of the Seas, however I do not see him scheduled for any other change at the moment. However, those are always subject to change."

But I don't see him listed under Majesty...so not sure what to make of this.

Royal Caribbean staff at the call center are notorious for giving out incorrect info regarding the CD schedule. Just look back a few pages...Oasis OTS - Dave Chapman September 14 until November 16. So, his last ship was definitely not Majesty!

But, I'm the one who is confused because I checked back a few pages, and it was YOU who reported that Dave would be on Navigator when the ship returns from drydock. I should not have included it on the list until it was confirmed from the CD himself.

I will see if I can contact Dave and find out what his plan is. Also, maybe someone on NV now can find out who the CD will be after drydock.

Edited by DonnaK

Allure OTS - Ken Rush Nov 24 until sometime in February, then Allan Brooks. (need handover date between Ken and Allan in Feb)

Brilliance OTS - Steve Davis July 27 through November 23, then Clo O'Connor November 23 until Steve Davis returns from his break in February

Grandeur OTS - John Eddison (sp?) from November 26 through mid-to-late January. Ricky Matthews will return in January for 4 months. (exact handover date in January?) (Daryl Dyball is returning as Activities Manager in late November)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton November 2 to the end of March (exact date?). Joff will be returning on May 25 through Sept 2014 (exact dates?) (Fill-in for April and May 2014 not yet known).

Navigator OTS - John Perry from October 12 until ships goes into drydock on January 5. Can someone please find out who will be the CD when the ship returns from drydock? (Dave Chapman? Simona Ferraiuolo?)

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylönen November 25 (for two months?), then Anthony Richards. (need handover date between Topi and Anthony)

Edited by DonnaK

Royal Caribbean staff at the call center are notorious for giving out incorrect info regarding the CD schedule. Just look back a few pages...Oasis OTS - Dave Chapman September 14 until November 16. So, his last ship was definitely not Majesty!

But, I'm the one who is confused because I checked back a few pages, and it was YOU who reported that Dave would be on Navigator when the ship returns from drydock. I should not have included it on the list until it was confirmed from the CD himself.

I will see if I can contact Dave and find out what his plan is. Also, maybe someone on NV now can find out who the CD will be after drydock.

Yes, last time I spoke with them it was Dave Chapman, this time Simona.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush Nov 24 until sometime in February, then Allan Brooks. (need handover date between Ken and Allan in Feb)

Brilliance OTS - Steve Davis July 27 through November 23, then Clo O'Connor November 23 until Steve Davis returns from his break in February

Grandeur OTS - John Eddison (sp?) from November 26 through mid-to-late January. Ricky Matthews will return in January for 4 months. (exact handover date in January?) (Daryl Dyball is returning as Activities Manager in late November)

Navigator OTS - John Perry from October 12 until ships goes into drydock on January 5. Can someone please find out who will be the CD when the ship returns from drydock? (Dave Chapman? Simona Ferraiuolo?)

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylönen November 25 (for two months?), then Anthony Richards. (need handover date between Topi and Anthony)

I Will find out about the navigator who Will be the cruise director

Thanks ncb! RCI is improving - they were right this time!

Hi donna just chatted with simona ON Facebook she Will be returning to the navigator ON feb 16 2013

Navigator OTS - John Perry from October 12 until ships goes into drydock on January 5. Simona Ferraiuolo starts February 16

Edited by DonnaK